**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Man, I haven’t gotten a polo factory store coupon in ages.

not sure what happened, used to get emall The time.

I’ve mostly shopped on rl website and not factory store, they only send em to folks buying factory gear a lot?

anyone happen to have a 20-30% off I could snag? I’ll hit you back, or find another way to compensate.

I’ve mostly shopped on rl website and not factory store, they only send em to folks buying factory gear a lot?

anyone happen to have a 20-30% off I could snag? I’ll hit you back, or find another way to compensate.
They have been only giving me 15% lately

anyone happen to have a 20-30% off I could snag?.
A226C197-5D66-4A57-AFB1-01EB4EC81D3F.png

Anyone had a chance to actually try on mlb varsity yet or are they still being shipped to you? Curious to see how cropped it is

Anyone had a chance to actually try on mlb varsity yet or are they still being shipped to you? Curious to see how cropped it is
In my opinion varsity’s run small, I’m usually a large and I always get a xl and it fits perfect in assuming the same with the mlb varsity it looks like it runs small in the pictures

In my opinion varsity’s run small, I’m usually a large and I always get a xl and it fits perfect in assuming the same with the mlb varsity it looks like it runs small in the pictures
See I've only ever tried on xl and up and they've fit pretty big on me but the actaul length has been inconsistent, sometimes it's similar to a bomber jacket but not always. Main reason I was only getting mine from RL directly cause it can go right back if I don't like it. Hope they not waiting till the conclusion of the world series

I stopped getting them after I used that 50% off one item coupon in 2014.

Manager made a fuss, radioed her whole staff. I swear, my account's been flagged since that day or something.

Back
Top Bottom