**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

7817C05B-2169-4A2B-A22D-4EED51A4B830.png
🤙🏾 Who ever needs this.

CE581DA8-66D6-48D8-A9FC-2851CF16435B.jpeg

Ehh it’s kool …not worth the srp 🤷🏾‍♂️
patience will have you paying under retail😎
(Side note googled this and a few other pieces that has/had the “lo community” panties in a bunch and the resell prices 😂😂😂😂
Don’t know what I enjoyed more…wu tang season two or the google search.

CE581DA8-66D6-48D8-A9FC-2851CF16435B.jpeg

Ehh it’s kool …not worth the srp 🤷🏾‍♂️
patience will have you paying under retail😎
(Side note googled this and a few other pieces that has/had the “lo community” panties in a bunch and the resell prices 😂😂😂😂
Don’t know what I enjoyed more…wu tang season two or the google search.
The M is like a L right? My XL is like a bed sheet

I would say. I swear the xl is like a xxl
The classic fit label runs inconsistent. I’m assuming they were aiming for more 90s style sizing but that would be nice to know before buying considering you can’t try on 99% of hyped shoes and clothes due to resellers, bots and backdoor stores

The classic fit label runs inconsistent. I’m assuming they were aiming for more 90s style sizing but that would be nice to know before buying considering you can’t try on 99% of hyped shoes and clothes due to resellers, bots and backdoor stores
I usually get XL because it shrinks down to a “large and a half” type fit…idk about this one.. this tshirt runs big for sure

Very frustrating the inconsistency in sizing. Anyone get the retro KSwiss two years ago? Best example. The Snow Beach jackets also.

Call in order?
I just noticed you prolly don’t even need an actual code for a call in order depending on what store you call. There’s been a couple times I placed an order over the phone and I told them I had a 30% and they just like, “okay I added 30” and don’t even ask what the promo was. 1 time I actually had 25 and told them 30 anyway and they still did it.

might be cuz them phone orders take too long and they tryna get off the phone.. idk lol

I just noticed you prolly don’t even need an actual code for a call in order depending on what store you call. There’s been a couple times I placed an order over the phone and I told them I had a 30% and they just like, “okay I added 30” and don’t even ask what the promo was. 1 time I actually had 25 and told them 30 anyway and they still did it.

might be cuz them phone orders take too long and they tryna get off the phone.. idk lol
Yea the same thing happens to me lol they just wanna hurry up

Back
Top Bottom