**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seems like it’s Browns x Polo drop season.

Waiting for this joint..

DF405FEC-055C-440C-A163-054530E9C3CD.jpeg

Insiders, any clues on what’s to come?

Back of the new short sleeve is plain.
The green one has the Mediterranean block colors.

But for collecting purposes its nice.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220524-193157_Instagram.jpg

When size runs of the Flag and Crest Polo hit RL.com, people will be sick. 😷

Some guys are spending $750 plus for this polo instead of taking the time to read the ad.
I feel like that just means it could be bought on the site if it didn’t sell out on the app. Imo I don’t think it’ll be back but I could be wrong

Pretty sure the only way to get non outlet coupons now is to never buy anything at regular price off their website lol. Only make purchases during big sales. At least that's my new theory. Seems like the more you buy off the website the less u get those emails.

Pretty sure the only way to get non outlet coupons now is to never buy anything at regular price off their website lol. Only make purchases during big sales. At least that's my new theory. Seems like the more you buy off the website the less u get those emails.
Exactly I actually called customer service and said the exact thing, back when I would barely buy off of Ralph Lauren and just do it on macys or the other sites, they were sending me codes all the time

Clot stuff was probably the only thing I ever paid retail for. I never get .com email coupons but I get their spam all the time.

Back
Top Bottom