**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Screenshot_20230304_075530_Gmail.jpg

Really glad I went into debt and bought this sweater. It is really nice and thick and I will need it in case I cant keep the heat on....

20230303_160820.jpg

JK I have solar panels so we can all huddle around an electric space heater if I dont feel like paying Ameren

Also completed the full kit sky jogger

20230303_161033.jpg
Guess that’s why we all are into this hobby if we can’t pay the
So you cannot win by following the steps. Okay. I also believe that you can't.

back to it then...

Latest pick up.
Finally found this Anorak that I let get away in 2014.
Screenshot_20230302_133750_Instagram.jpg
2012-2014 we’re the last years Blue Label had really consistently nice well made pieces.

Good convo the last few pages. I'm from Kentucky. When I was on the road all over KY a lot for my first "real" job after college, late 90's/early 2000's, I'd pick up local AM channels that had just picked up this new, itty bitty radio show being broadcast out of Tennessee. The guy was broadcasting from a card table in his living room, and he was raising the cash to build his own studio. He said they wouldn't move up until he could cash-flow it. I was intrigued by this guy, his philosophy, and especially by the discussion with the callers. Over the years, I had a day-one seat to this man going from a card table to an empire. His name was Dave Ramsey.

I've been 100% Dave, then "Dave-light", then "Dave-ish", to "screw it YOLO" backsliding, back to 100% Dave, and now, (ironically due to house remodel the past 6 months), Dave-ish again. But should be back to everything but the house in the next four months. And yes, I can attest the principles work at every income level because I've been at all of them. LOL.

POLO:

Does anyone here actually prefer Danny Devito cut? If so, do I have an awesome XL, Devito length Hi-Tech fleece for you. DM if interested.
FD3630F5-DCCC-420A-AAAD-B231B00C7C32.jpeg

P.S.
Don't hate me, Dave! Look at all that beautiful natural light from my new windows! LOL

Good convo the last few pages. I'm from Kentucky. When I was on the road all over KY a lot for my first "real" job after college, late 90's/early 2000's, I'd pick up local AM channels that had just picked up this new, itty bitty radio show being broadcast out of Tennessee. The guy was broadcasting from a card table in his living room, and he was raising the cash to build his own studio. He said they wouldn't move up until he could cash-flow it. I was intrigued by this guy, his philosophy, and especially by the discussion with the callers. Over the years, I had a day-one seat to this man going from a card table to an empire. His name was Dave Ramsey.

I've been 100% Dave, then "Dave-light", then "Dave-ish", to "screw it YOLO" backsliding, back to 100% Dave, and now, (ironically due to house remodel the past 6 months), Dave-ish again. But should be back to everything but the house in the next four months. And yes, I can attest the principles work at every income level because I've been at all of them. LOL.

POLO:

Does anyone here actually prefer Danny Devito cut? If so, do I have an awesome XL, Devito length Hi-Tech fleece for you. DM if interested.
FD3630F5-DCCC-420A-AAAD-B231B00C7C32.jpeg

P.S.
Don't hate me, Dave! Look at all that beautiful natural light from my new windows! LOL
All of this! Dave, Hogan, AO, a Rachel changed my life a few years ago. I'm glad to see that you are also following the same principles while still enjoying this hobby.

Women have new grails.
The men have streetwear. Why we cant get the Bird KNIT without the flowers on it?

18553676_40666798_1000.jpg

471e4550b14ef93a66e629c16949c195_1800x1800.jpg

I send my female cousins looking for sweaters for me. No crops. no frilly stuff or flowers.
I wear the UNISEX women sweaters with no apology. Im a real man.

FINALLY FOUND A NEW MALE GRAIL.

1677984624513.png

1677984686378.png

1677984792188.png

I HAVE MONEY. This is for nostalgia purposes only.

1678060765820.png

Last edited:
That jacket does have timeless class, but let's eeeeeease back on the "G" word.

But then, again, each person must define their own grails. I yield my time.

Didn't realize this shirt actually came out until I saw it on Brooklyn polo store website..

image_69ca0c24-5ad6-483b-9f6d-affc0fa24796_grande.jpg

They had basically no sizes left at $110.

Did Google image search.. Only couple stores came up: Sammy's (sold out), Bodega (no large) and then this brand I've never heard of..

Hibbett city gear?

Incase you wanted this one.... They got all sizes, and I got an auto 15% off when checking out for some reason.

I don't think need anymore sportsman/outdoor/western white t-shirts... But this one had some nice small details.
Screenshot_20230305-220013.png
Screenshot_20230305-220018.png

Hibbett/CG is a legit store.. I didn’t know they sold Polo though… but I have seen Polo starting to put their stuff in more places… I saw Finishline had some items on their site

Back
Top Bottom