**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1000018099.jpg
1000018096.jpg

Got a show this Friday, not sure which combo I'ma run with.. might just be wearing all Mets gear when all is said and done, lol

damb I held out on the polo bear sheets thinking they were going on sale now they out my size... all good shouldn't be spending 4 bills on sheets :lol:

Hows the quality on that jacket?? Any inside pocket? Its really nice
It's pretty thick for a coaches jacket. Feels kinda perfect for the 45-65 degree range depending on what you layer it with. It does have one inner pocket that isn't too big. Doesn't necessarily feel like it's worth 300+ considering you can get a Pendleton wool for the same price that is far nicer. it's a good option if you have a lot to wear with it tho.

IMG_2414.jpeg
IMG_2415.jpeg
Great opportunity to get this at a really low price….

Mr porter has it mispriced at $150. (It’s $295 at rl website.)

It’s also an extra 25% off.

With slower shipping - I paid $130 shipped after tax. Great buy for anyone looking to upgrade their home stuff.

Anybody notice any inconsistencies in the sizing of the classic fit Ts? Ordered 3 shirts.. same size, all 3 classic fit but the USA bear fits smaller.. need to go up a size in that 1

Last edited:
I need to grow up cause I keep laughing at those RL home items images

Think they are priced too much?

Or too low quality?

What’s got you laughing?

I really dig the RL home stuff. It’s priced crazy but when I can get a good deal - I’m all over it.

can get some really nice stuff at reasonable (or even bargain!) prices if you setup saved searches across sites.

Always looking to unreleased hats to tell me what’s in the pipeline - seems we might be getting a techy Polo Ralph Lauren Outdoors Expedition Equipment line in a nice olive/black colour scheme.
IMG_9200.jpeg

They probably could’ve just used/retroed the blacked out rubber Hi-tech patches but still excited to see more offerings from this line.

Back
Top Bottom