**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ahh. I thought it was the eagle that came w/ all that **** from last year.

Like:

1000x1000.jpg

& I could've sworn there was a shirt released like that last year

Ahh well, players **** up

Ahh. I thought it was the eagle that came w/ all that **** from last year.

& I could've sworn there was a shirt released like that last year

Ahh well, players **** up

there is a matching s/s polo to that ^ satin jacket. i don't think a long sleeve bdown shirt came out to match that

spring 2014 delivery, retail is $145. there is an olive short sleeve polo (retail $145) with the same design in the back, as well as an olive military jacket. would be dope if there was a hat but that's just me wishing lol.
Really feeling the jacket but this is nice too

Hey NT lo-fam, need you help!

Bought a shirt from Asos Marketplace, usually the stuff that I find there is legit.. But having problems thinking this shirt is authentic. Stupid of me, didn't ask here before buying.

Quality is onpoint, tags seemmed 90% right, but that logo with 2 horses wonders me.. Never seen that and also when I google it, only fakes come up.

Thx in advance!

Was doing some cleaning around the house and found this wedged behind some boxes...was able to scoop from ebay for the low a while back after it initially disappeared off the site completely one day

The "P" cardigan is a decent concept.
I'm accepting the fact that the ralph lauren patchwork of old is gone, and that they are now doing pieced sweaters moving forwad. :smh:
I'll need to see it in person and at a discount to make a decision.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Hey NT lo-fam, need you help!

Bought a shirt from Asos Marketplace, usually the stuff that I find there is legit.. But having problems thinking this shirt is authentic. Stupid of me, didn't ask here before buying.

Quality is onpoint, tags seemmed 90% right, but that logo with 2 horses wonders me.. Never seen that and also when I google it, only fakes come up.

Thx in advance!
Thats the dual match logo, they have it on alot of polos and rugbys. Never seen it on a button up tho

Y'all are gonna be walking around looking like bane this fall :lol:

Where are y'all getting the pics from?

NVM, found 'em
:lol: I've been getting my Bane on for a few years. I hope these are sleepers because there's a jacket that I need to track down before I add any new outwear.

:lol: I've been getting my Bane on for a few years. I hope these are sleepers because there's a jacket that I need to track down before I add any new outwear.

I knew you were gonna be on that vest. What jacket are you looking for? Drop me a line, I might be of some assistance.

Ralph need to stop playing and drop a varsity or two this fall...

Theres a royal blue with white lettering canvas varsity coming spring/summer. It has the Heavy Eight rowing theme similar to the baseball jacket a year or two ago.

Back
Top Bottom