**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Nat: so on point ....04 the beginning of the end. Lol. I got a few but that's it. It looks best on events like the oly ,us open ect but that's about it
Peter nutz: niceeee on the buffalo head nickel I.T. Slept on piece

Some Ralph shades and Limtd RRL trench belt (253 out of 261). I have seen this style rrl belt many times(same layout) but different accents and not numbered

The big pony style came in effect when he first started sponsoring the US OPEN. Started of with the ball boys/girls chasing the balls on tv cameras. You can notice the big *** pony on the chest from a mile away and forget about the one on the back. It really, really became obvious when the US OPEN was being broadcasted in 3D TV wben it was first introduced.

I can't front I jump on the big pony wagon, but I now only own 3-4 pieces. I really only have them on the USA vest from 2010 and 2012, but now I'm over it. I bought my first big pony in 2005 almost 10 yrs ago, boy does time fly.

Anyone know when the Spring II collection starts showing up in-store? Spring I is a little dull and already bought my must haves..need more variety.

Well spring II is what just came out in stores. Canyon Collection delivery is scheduled for 3/25, so probably hit floors sometime in April. That beacon crewneck, another serape cardigan, indigo aran cable cardigan and a $200 indigo patchwork s/s polo are the highlights but i've not seen much of it.

Getting a little impatient are we? lol Spring II literally just came out. But I hear you, I have what I want so far too. I may try to grab the serape cardigan on a steep discount but I doubt there will be any smalls left and the fit is terrible.

Last edited:
Well spring II is what just came out in stores. Canyon Collection delivery is scheduled for 3/25, so probably hit floors sometime in April. That beacon crewneck, another serape cardigan, indigo aran cable cardigan and a $200 indigo patchwork s/s polo are the highlights but i've not seen much of it.

Getting a little impatient are we? lol Spring II literally just came out. But I hear you, I have what I want so far too. I may try to grab the serape cardigan on a steep discount but I doubt there will be any smalls left and the fit is terrible.
thanks Frank, and yes I'm doing the pee pee dance for the next wave. I have the serape cardigan on my last chance list as well, but I'm on the fence since it's similar to other peices that I own.
I expect good items to be in the Canyon collection, because the Rrl Grand Canyon line was so amazing. That line had the best serape piece that I've seen from RL with rich colors and repaired areas.

Last edited:
After giving a 2nd look at the current items out for the spring, I'd have to say it is a really good selection of items in the various lines. I must consider this if I were a consumer new to Ralph Lauren and just kinda getting into the brand. A lot of beautiful colors including the serape pieces and the varsity line is pretty dope, the varsity jacket can possibly be a classic IMO. For collectors who have been doing this for a while is another story...but I like a lot of the pieces. So the standout pieces for me would be: the serape cardigan sweater and backpack, color block jacket, the space expedition pants in olive, denim western puffer vest with beacon print liner and reversible varsity jacket...there are probably more but that what come to mind.

I saw this Custom Fit Camo Workshirt on the RL site for their spring line.
Retail for 145.

Do you think this will go on sale, is it limited?

Saw these Polo Jeans on the Bay thought they were really interesting. Its not wearable but it would be a nice piece to add to a collection.

Just came up on this reversible varsity. I had heard about it when this collection came out but never got a chance to see it. I love it, very similar to the RLPC Track Varsity I have as well. Added a Rowing Collection pic just because.

jacket is very nice, saw one on ebay awhile back....very nice detail but was a small.

Just came up on this reversible varsity. I had heard about it when this collection came out but never got a chance to see it. I love it, very similar to the RLPC Track Varsity I have as well. Added a Rowing Collection pic just because.

DOPE!! never seen that varsity , I have the other jacket with the P and one Roe and the hat to match this one . As well as the bucket . Dope line

A friend is looking to move this, mint medium. What do u guys think is the value of this? I've seen them sell for very different amounts on the bay.

Last edited:

Thought this is an interesting bag I never saw, wonder if it's from last fall, or this spring?

Got my package from Fasinfrank today. Still stoked I managed to find this in my size:

I also made an IG account, I'll start following some of you guys: @jackbo92

Back
Top Bottom