**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I regret not getting more denim and a bath robe.
laugh.gif
so many things I regret not getting, a pair of dress shoes, luggage, wallet, and a couple hats, undershirt's, socks, and underwear.. 

I found about it around 8 a.m. so i rushed to get my order in before they stopped the code. 

oh well at least I got 1300 dollars worth of stuff for 450!  so I am still winning

Last edited:
Found out about the code (and this thread) a day late... i'm so hurt right now lol really though. Congrats to all that copped I hope your orders make it through 

got one of my jackets today. ordered sunday night before midnight, one big order but this is the only item that shipped so far. fedex ground.

...And, I had thought about buying some doubles too. But, then again, you don't want my XXLs anyway. :tongue:

This is better than Christmas and Hanukkah.
LOL at you'll who used this opportunity to buy briefs and undershirts.

But, your avatar is an outlet t-shirt?

No shots, just pointing out the irony.

FWIW This is the email I got today regarding my order:

"Dear 40",

Thank you for your email regarding your recent order with RalphLauren.com.

After researching your account, our records indicate that order #3XXXXXXXX is currently being processed by our Fulfillment Center. RalphLauren.com endeavors to ship packages within 5 business days of receiving the order. You will receive an email confirmation with your tracking information once this order has shipped.

Once your order ships, it is simple to track it online using the link below. If you are a registered customer, you may view your order status by logging into your account. If you are not registered, simply enter your order number and billing zip code.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/checkout/index.jsp?process=poloOrderTrackingLogin

If we can provide further assistance, please contact us via email or phone at 1-888-475-7674. Our Customer Assistance Representatives are available from 9:00 am to 12:00 midnight Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, and 10:00 am to 10:00 pm Eastern Time, Saturday and Sunday. We look forward to providing you with the legendary service you have come to expect at RalphLauren.com.

Sincerely,

Shauna J.

CustomerAssistance@RalphLauren.com
1-888-475-7674

Visit us at www.RalphLauren.com"

All the items on my 6 orders still say "Items located in Stock" I did the standard ground, nothing really i had to have per se but should have done 1-day on my order with a grip of 3-Pack T's, socks, and boxer briefs. :smh: 5/6 orders were made before 12AM PST as well on sunday

I also used the code too, not the employee login.

So IMO there is hope if you used the code and went with the free shipping

Last edited:
Regular orders I placed Sunday morning I just got tracking for, it never takes this long…. Sunday evening really set things back. :smh:

That email gave me a mini heart attack at first. I don't mind a delay at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom