**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

First cup of coffee ever..... Disgusting!!!! I can say I had it so I don't ever need it again.

Can anyone familiar with RRL prices help me out here. This shirt is $95, the presale has it down to $56, is now the time to jump on it or can it be had for less down the line?

A few recent Marshalls purchases (not my pics, should probably get a decent point & shoot camera lol):

rlx-ralph-lauren-green-rover-down-parka-product-1-13299225-277065825_large_flex.jpeg

This puffer with blue accents
s7-1135582_lifestyle

s7-1135581_alternate2

polo-ralph-lauren-green-ragg-wool-patch-sweater-product-1-12314291-748922030_large_flex.jpeg

polo-ralph-lauren-brown-toggle-mockneck-sweater-product-1-12308962-132491913_large_flex.jpeg

And a slew of button ups including a teddy bear oxford.

Last edited:
SMB - Dope pickups bro, quality pieces indeed.

RRL - I knew you would be all over that jacket, good cop

I went to Woodbury Commons today, duck sweater .. Didn't have my size, only 3 left that were size small. There is a RL store next to the regular RL store that is 50% off lowest markdown. They have some basic RLX, D&S, blue label, black label and RRL pieces, some coats etc. I left empty handed but it is definitely worth taking a look. I also visited my local Macy's and the first bear sweater is expected any day now. One of the managers opened up a binder and I saw 4 sweaters, the two we've seen so far and two others. I just couldn't tell if those were men's as well.

I used the coupon on separate purchases in the same outlet on the same visit. Actually my cousin used it right after me as well.

We had a pretty cool sales rep though and we went on a weeknight so it wasn't very busy.

the sale started already? i aint get a ralphlauren email in a minute.... might have to clal them tomorrow
The pre sale started about 2 days ago... 30% then an extra 15% at check out, it will be just 30% for the public after the presale....but you do need the link! you won't see it if you just log on to the website.

Back
Top Bottom