**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I've been:smh: going to the outlet everyday on the weekends for the past three weeks and stock for men's has barley changed **** is frustrating me
Chick said those puffer vests are a holiday item so they should be getting more in

I go about twice a week. New items in there ery time I go. I'll go like on a Monday then again on thurs or Friday...walked out with somthin ery time wheather it's for me ot a fam member for Xmas...

private sale was right on time... returned the grey bear for a price match $258 totaled, and copped the flag bear %25 off.

Damn howd you get it for 258?
bought it last week with %20 off. got a price match today it rang up as $258.... don't now how the cashier worked that out, and wasn't about to ask either. took the advice from the Chinese lady from menace "you pay and go, now!!!"

Last edited:
Not sure if it's a mistake on Macy's or not, but they have flag knit bears at two different price points on the site currently.

$245 - http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...mers Also Loved$$1736793&LinkType=CARTZ1_Pos1

$395 - http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...mers Also Loved$$1776202&LinkType=CARTZ1_Pos2

Couple things to note are the $395 is listed as Wool and has a different 'sweater' on the bear. The $245 is a Cotton/Linen blend.

Last edited:
$395 is listed as Wool and has a different 'sweater' on the bear. The $245 is a Cotton/Linen blend.

^^ Korrect

I go about twice a week. New items in there ery time I go. I'll go like on a Monday then again on thurs or Friday...walked out with somthin ery time wheather it's for me ot a fam member for Xmas...
factory store collections updates every 6 weeks (when new product should get put out on floor)... holiday collection is done after thanksgiving... will be getting spring collection early december

stock is terrible all across the nation... we just don't have enough product to fulfill customer needs 

factory store collections updates every 6 weeks (when new product should get put out on floor)... holiday collection is done after thanksgiving... will be getting spring collection early december

stock is terrible all across the nation... we just don't have enough product to fulfill customer needs 
I think my local staggers what they put out. It's a few new new things I see on a weekly basis. I think they do a good job how they put new things out. There have been times, especially over the summer, where it's the same but since Oct it's been one or 2 new things weekly steady...

$395 - http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...mers Also Loved$$1776202&LinkType=CARTZ1_Pos2

Couple things to note are the $395 is listed as Wool and has a different 'sweater' on the bear. The $245 is a Cotton/Linen blend.
The Wool Bear is the one that's done correctly; the right materials and some effort into separating the bear from the rest of the sweater.

A6103, that green shawl sweater is still one of my favorites. I always find myself putting a few fingers in those odd little front pockets.

Frank, the Spring collection looks solid, but I'm going to miss it all by spending a good part of 2015 tracking down everything from this season that I want.

Last edited:
Thanks
@supermanblue79
My only regret is not purchasing it in a size small. One of my all time hunting sweaters Ralph Lauren has released.

I saw maybe 5 things in the whole store that were actually a full retail release. I was going to get one.

The sweater looks good, but the feel, the cut, the materials, just terrible considering the tagged price.

if it looks good thats all that matters...your not copping a whip for long out of town trips...

if you not getting joint for the low.... :smh:

j. crew hands down wins over RL quality wise... but RL got that work...

^ I see your point, but for myself it's the quality that determines whether I buy an RL item or not. I'm looking at the materials, the construction, the weight, etc. If it's not a piece that meets the quality standard that RL set (real animal skins, coyote fur/lamb trim, truly knitted patterns, heavy duty zippers, heavy wool or cashmere) then I won't buy it no matter how low the price is.

A little OCD, yes. But if it has an RL label in it, I make sure I'm buying RL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom