**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Employees can't use the coupon?
We can't stack coupons on top of our discount. I've never seen a coupon that was more than our discount before, but I'm sure we could use the coupon by itself. It also seems like a lot of people aren't aware of this 50% coupon.
Stacking would be great but if the coupon is more than the employee discount I would forego the employee discount, no reason to have feels. I thought you were implying that employee's were being barred from using it...

the employees at my local were mad chill with me and the coupon. they recognized me when I went in there. cute little black chick helped my like 3 times. she was like, you got ya coupon today? Lol...too bad its over.

This coupon if for outlets or all rl stores? Like can i use it at the new 5th ave store? Or outlets only? Thanks.

Wool and cotton versions

you could easily get someone to buy for you if you work at rl

only thing I can see is they want the item and your trying to buy one of the last ones left

Went back and got two plaid shirts for 20 bucks each took everything in me not to buy a pair of slim jeans didn't see the point of it .

Only two things I got were the duck sweater and the camo jacket. Shoulda went for more simple items like button ups/pants. Now that I think about it I coulda racked up and been good for life lol. Major props to the OP of the coupon.

^yessir the associate that rung me up was real hesitant to stack the coupon on top of the current sale for the leather jacket

Probably went a lil overboard but how often is there a 50% off on top of the great sales they had? I guess no more Xmas presents for me. Shout out to the person at corporate who approved this coupon to let us flourish

Copped some dress clothes at the outlet. Deal couldn't have come at a better time. 50% plus another 25% [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom