**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Someone needs to get those D&S jeans in hand already haha. I need to know if its worth pulling the trigger.

Someone needs to get those D&S jeans in hand already haha. I need to know if its worth pulling the trigger.

I don't have those jeans in particular, but I own a few D&S jeans, and they are really high quality. They feel like higher end denim.

How are the straight fit jeans fit wise? Is the leg opening wide or slightly tapered? Looks like they still might be kind of slim based on the pictures and the slim fit jeans look to be more skinny fit.

I ordered the D&S jeans but that free shippin they offer is slowww to Cali. Shipped Monday, won't b here til the 7th SMH...

Hopefully they still have my size by the time you get yours lol. Let us know something when you get em

Had to do it for my engagement last night. That prima cotton feelin like a million bucks.

How are the straight fit jeans fit wise? Is the leg opening wide or slightly tapered? Looks like they still might be kind of slim based on the pictures and the slim fit jeans look to be more skinny fit.

I have the skinny fit from D&S and it is not really skinny. Size 32 has a 7.5 inch opening and more like a slim or straight fit. I got them tapered down to like 6.25

I have the skinny fit from D&S and it is not really skinny. Size 32 has a 7.5 inch opening and more like a slim or straight fit. I got them tapered down to like 6.25
Yeah I got some slim D&S cargos and the leg opening is huge, it's def cut different. Imma cop the jeans being discussed but im expecting to need to taper them.

Thank u :smile:, I love all y'all. Much blessings for 2015. Hope it's filled with love and new pieces on the daily.

Yall think there's gonna be more discounts to stuff on RL?
I want to cop the "Polo" sweater and jackets and a couple other things. Not too sure if I should pull the trigger on stuff now or hold out a little longer.

Yall think there's gonna be more discounts to stuff on RL?
I want to cop the "Polo" sweater and jackets and a couple other things. Not too sure if I should pull the trigger on stuff now or hold out a little longer.

I'm pretty sure now is the best time on some items. A lot of the stuff is 70% off regular price

happy new years. may 2015 be as blessed as possible. in the Philippine right now, and celebrated yesterday, but i'm bout pour some drinks again for a part 2.

HNY....Dillards is having a New Years Sale today.....copped a polo track jacket and a mesh polo for 70 bucks....

Dillard's sale was on point.

Copped the "Polo" and "New York" baseball fleece jackets at $40 a pop.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but, I have been watching shamelse's today and someone has a pair of rrl denim on in the intro. It's gotta be jimmy steve :lol:

Back
Top Bottom