**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm tripping off of these dropping to go with the hats
happy.gif

a little past Gucci reminiscent on the shirt but still dope....still wait for sale though.
tongue.gif

Yeah this has to come home Hopefully cats don't beast on it and it makes it to the Spring Sale

^ Already gone in my size at the mall near me. Has me a bit hesitant about waiting it out for a future sale.

I've seen that happen so many times, seems people panic. Even with that ski shirt, is was sold out in store but all sizes were available on Macys.com yet they were being resold on ebay higher than Macys sale price at the time, uneducated consumers I guess.. I will keep an eye on it.

Being that it's a spring shirt I would bet they will restock. Macy's and RL.com still pulling out script hats that were hard to find in the fall.

Last edited:
I finally found images of what I consider to be the BEST Polo Shearling I have ever seen. I think this year's is a close 2nd best, which is why I made no bones about copping.
However I do regret never copping this bad boy:

Indeed. This is the version that I posted, hands down the best.

Solid 2014 purchase on the 2014 version. Like @Chris said the brown shearling is a good look. Enjoy it.

Anyone on here know where I can locate these items? I have been searching everywhere but can't seem to find a XL for nothing. Much help appreciated, willing to give a Paypal gift :wink: for any leads thanks.

http://s25.photobucket.com/user/airmaxkid/media/polofulllength_zps6c3d28b2.jpg.html

I am sure you know this or have done this already but if not... I usually look online get the style number (RL.com) and then call RL customer service line and give them the size and style number. The rep on phone will search all stores for you and tell you which has your size. If not local to you, you can call that store and they will ship. Did this with a few RRL items recently.

Obviously, the style number is key so hopefully you can obtain that. I am sure others have better methods.

I am sure you know this or have done this already but if not... I usually look online get the style number (RL.com) and then call RL customer service line and give them the size and style number. The rep on phone will search all stores for you and tell you which has your size. If not local to you, you can call that store and they will ship. Did this with a few RRL items recently.

Obviously, the style number is key so hopefully you can obtain that. I am sure others have better methods.

I tried nothing in the system. I would even take the black one at this point;

new boxing club bd is on point. t-shirt is nice too.
the boxing jkt's material is pure doodoo. the bd is the clear winner out of the bunch.

Second look... I believe the boxing jacket is made of similar materials as the reversible green indian head jacket (with New York on the opposite side). I still stand by my earlier statement that the nylon side could be better. The alternate side feels like a light cotton twill, could have beefed that up as well. Cotton side has a P patch on the chest. Patches are nice but personally I have done away with the #5 patch. It's the same one from this season's red indian jacket. There's also a boxing pin.

Last edited:
Jus picked up the D&S selvedge denim that was being discussed in here. I don't own any RRL denim so I can't compare to that. I do own own a pair of 3sixteen+ 30bsp's from self edge. So the D&S are pretty good. They're stiff and and somewhat heavy. Pretty thick as well. Not as heavy as my 3sixteens when I first got em. The one weird thing to me is on the D&S pair is you can see a lot of the white in the denim. Not really sure how to describe it but I'll attach a pic so yall can see what I'm taking about. But honestly for under $100, im happy wit em. Seems like they'll break in pretty easily. They will need to b tailored tho. I can't giv specific measurements cause I'm at work...

Last edited:
Love that boxing shirt a few pages back. Hopefully i can find locally the baie doesnt seem to carry it but they have the tiger polo. Here A few things i picked up last week on clearance. Made it out for just over a bill.

new boxing club bd is on point. t-shirt is nice too.
the boxing jkt's material is pure doodoo. the bd is the clear winner out of the bunch.

Second look... I believe the boxing jacket is made of similar materials as the reversible green indian head jacket (with New York on the opposite side). I still stand by my earlier statement that the nylon side could be better. The alternate side feels like a light cotton twill, could have beefed that up as well. Cotton side has a P patch on the chest. Patches are nice but personally I have done away with the #5 patch. It's the same one from this season's red indian jacket. There's also a boxing pin.

Not sure if u were referring to the green indian head but yeah, the boxing joint is the same cotton twill reverse with Gothic p patch. It released last year as a women's piece and has released again as a women's piece, which is on rl.Com right now if you wanna better look. They don't show the reverse online tho.

SmB nice set up as always

This shirt is looking good gonna have to grab this and the t-shirt when they go on sale.. I seen the tiger head polo in person, pretty nice but wouldnt be sad if i missed it before it hit the sales rack
the tiger polo has a smaller neck opening than most polos.
Not sure if u were referring to the green indian head but yeah, the boxing joint is the same cotton twill reverse with Gothic p patch. It released last year as a women's piece and has released again as a women's piece, which is on rl.Com right now if you wanna better look. They don't show the reverse online tho.

SmB nice set up as always
yup this one.

Looks like some more things went down again. A parka I was eyeing went from $5xx to $3xx and boots from $120 to $83. Plus additional money off depending on how much you spend

Last edited:
Today's setup for work...

Polo Wool Shawl Cardigan, RRL Waxed Cargo Pant with leather accents, Polo Sportshirt, Polo Wool Hunt Scene Flag, Ralph Lauren Full Shearling Boot.

Outwear, Down Filled 3/4-length Parka with Real Coyote Fur, Lambskin Gloves

How does the parka fit? Debating between the navy and the olive one

@Frank , Kid, Mal -Thanks

How does the parka fit? Debating between the navy and the olive one
This is an older version so all I can say is that it's a big, overstuffed jacket.

I can't speak on the size of the new ones, but the 2014 parkas looks smaller overall compared to this one

Back
Top Bottom