**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Would look cleaner, but doesn't look bad overall tho.

Had it in my Macy's cart and was waiting for a promo code. Code drops and now my size is sold out. :smh:

Had a feeling that would happen, so I didn't hold out on waiting too long. Looks like my size is still there, but Canada's been cleaned out of them for many weeks now.

Funny i actually took the tiger head off cause i felt it didnt belong lol

LOL! We could make another one with our scrap patches.

Caught the wool argyle bear sweater at Macy's for a pre-sale steal! F&F 25% off coming up soon as well.

Floor manager friend of mine works at Macy's gave me that defect discount. Supposedly it was missing two buttons. :lol:

Last edited:
Morning '

I'll be offering additional discounts (ON FULL PRICED ITEMS) through the 21st for anyone that needs to grab items off of the .com

Every have a safe weekend, and enjoy this good weather :smokin

Last edited:
Some recent pickups from the bay and .com

Polo Kenway Coat & RLX Launch Windbreaker - Shouts to frankmatthews frankmatthews for the Launch :nthat:

Custom Fit Patch Shirt - The patches are dope, the one on the back looks even better in person. Wasn't sure about the new Polo sizing but it fits well, probably size down next time

^Nice pickups on the last few pages.

Finally found another pair of Native Amercian Blanket Boots by Polo Sport.
I can give my old pair a break.

Any of you vintage experts know how many different versions of these were made?

got my two polos size large nwt

just simple and clean, black/ black and navy blue larges. looking for more....maybe

i need another 65% off employee discount code.. so much stuff i want to buy on RL lol

Last edited:
Finally grabbed this joint thanks to the sales. But is anybody kinda iffy on the patches they seem cheap.... especially the Indian head.
eyes.gif

Maybe I should have went for the Eye of the Tiger.
frown.gif
I just feel like a failed Karate instructor wearing those tiger heads I'm weird like that.

That RLX jacket a few posts up is clean.
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Finally grabbed this joint thanks to the sales. But is anybody kinda iffy on the patches they seem cheap.... especially the Indian head.:rolleyes
Maybe I should have went for the Eye of the Tiger.:frown: I just feel like a failed Karate instructor wearing those tiger heads I'm weird like that.

That RLX jacket a few posts up is clean.:smokin

I ordered the tiger black polo in a large from macys, going to return it for the tshirt

The tiger tshirt is nice, wore it this weekend, ain't take no pics tho
mean.gif

There is a nice pair of black selvage in the sale section also. I ordered it like 2 weeks ago not sure what sizes are left now.

Back
Top Bottom