**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

"ham'ron" :smh: :smh: :smh:
$203

I'm really thinking about that patchwork cardigan. I hope it will make it past one more price reduction

Man, I dont even know how I stumbled on this forum a few weeks back but I had to go create a login just to remark that there are some real Lo Heads in this spot. I've been going ham on Rugby over the past 2 months myself.

Man, I dont even know how I stumbled on this forum a few weeks back but I had to go create a login just to remark that there are some real Lo Heads in this spot. I've been going ham on Rugby over the past 2 months myself.
Welcome to Niketalk :pimp:

These long sleeved works of beauty, pain my Florida soul...........

Spring 2013 Collection cannot come soon enough...............

I respect the heat yall been posting though, Very Original Pieces..........

Does Rugby fit any different from the regular RL? Should I get the same size as I would with any other RL I usually purchase? Just bought two pull over gothic "R" fleece hoodie in a size Small on rugby.com which is what I normally would wear in regular RL and other brands.

Last edited:
I really like Denim and Supply! They had a denim jacket with the US flag on it (red hill) I can't seem to find anywhere. Anyone have it in 2x they're willing to sell?

I slept on that New Zealand polo at the university place store.

Needless to say those vultures with endless pockets and limited closet space swooped every last polo up.

Either that or the fat guy in the store was lying and they have it in the basement.|I

can you shrink a sweater?
Yes
All sweaters shrink when u wash (the warmer the h2O the greater the shrink) n drying (the higher the temp the greater the shrink). U can mess with both depending on the material. Cotton shrinks a fair amount. Wools n softer materials tend to shrink the most.
Just be cautious with damaging the material and fading.

Does Rugby fit any different from the regular RL? Should I get the same size as I would with any other RL I usually purchase? Just bought two pull over gothic "R" fleece hoodie in a size Small on rugby.com which is what I normally would wear in regular RL and other brands.

It depends on the items. Cardigans I buy the same size as regular blue label stuff. T shirts fit smaller though so I sized up.

Back
Top Bottom