**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

slept on the burgundy fleece hoody 
mean.gif

not much left on the rugby site. RIP

^ thanks for posting info on the restock. Just copped these 2 items and the grey Indian head cardigan

Hammercharge was wearing.

Just got my order through. Thought all hope was lost on that black/red R-patch rugby but I was able to cop along with a couple of other things. Sucks they don't do the gift packaging option though. My stuff is gonna show up in knots.

Just got my order through. Thought all hope was lost on that black/red R-patch rugby but I was able to cop along with a couple of other things. Sucks they don't do the gift packaging option though. My stuff is gonna show up in knots.

ALL IN KNOTS!

all my recent stuff without the gift option came folded

hoping for the same on my next batch

actually I just hope my order isn't cancelled

So much for the varsity rugby. Just got an email saying it was removed from my order and no longer available.... sent them an email to replace it with something else but I doubt it will go through.

this shirt just keeps escaping from me :smh: :\ >:

Yeah, that one and the black varsity kept slipping so I was GASSED this morning when I saw them both back up. I ended up still spending like $140 on other stuff after not being able to put those in my cart. Also missed out on the red/white football patch rugby with the contrast sleeves. I'm gonna miss Rugby...

rl camo pants fit so perfect, glad I scooped, somewhere around half off or better too

need to take pics of my pickups, didn't act as bad as some of yall boys but I got a few things

anybody see this anywhere?

guessin Bloomingdales excusive?

copped lil man the same beacon print - in toddler. 8)

Back
Top Bottom