**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

At the outlets in Livermore. Pretty ransacked but a few nice joints. Still tempted but the design > quality on this joint...

Was looking for a XXL only got XL. **** feels cheap though not sure about even breaking $80 but I do love the design.

Ended up just getting a bunch of stuff I did'nt get when I was last there in September. They had RLX and Preppy Beats but no Martini and sales dude said highly unlikely it ever will slide through any outlets let alone during any big sale like this one but I got what I wanted.

At the outlets in Livermore. Pretty ransacked but a few nice joints. Still tempted but the design > quality on this joint...

Was looking for a XXL only got XL. **** feels cheap though not sure about even breaking $80 but I do love the design.
:rofl:

Last edited:
With the exception of Woodbury, do Polo outlets do phone orders. Polo CS told me they do, but the woman was adamant against it.

With the exception of Woodbury, do Polo outlets do phone orders. Polo CS told me they do, but the woman was adamant against it.
Like a customer call in and order? Naw not that I know of. But a location will call another location for you if they have something you looking for or a size you need...

Do any places have the Martini bear sweater for under $250 in sz large ? I see Macys is sold out of sz large.

That same jacket wouldve been like $40 at marshalls 1 or 2 seasons ago

Same with that polo outlet Slunder...

Got 8 of these bad boys..

XXL sold for $$$

Last edited:
Latest pickup:

Ive been wanting this Black Label handknit sweater since it released, but $2,500 was way too much. A few years out of sight makes these lux items much more affordable. The quality tops any RL knit that I own.

Kingpin, nice haul
Herueyes, welcome back

Last edited:
That same jacket wouldve been like $40 at marshalls 1 or 2 seasons ago

Same with that polo outlet Slunder...

Got 8 of these bad boys..

XXL sold for $$$

Absolute fire. I really need to get a Polo Bear sweater. Been thinking about pulling the trigger on either the tuxedo or ski

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to go to the outlet today. 50% off whole store so grabbed the RLX Ski Bear Sweater. Wanted the American Flag Bear sweater but didn't have my size.

Latest pickup:

Ive been wanting this Black Label handknit sweater since it released, but $2,500 was way too much. A few years out of sight makes these lux items much more affordable. The quality tops any RL knit that I own.

Kingpin, nice haul
Herueyes, welcome back

^ [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Good stuff! This is one that's been on my hitlist for ages as well, but the price was always too insane for me. Such a dope piece.

Latest pickup:

I remember seeing this on clearance last year but the price was still pretty high even with additional discounts, then it was gone lol. Looks even better in your pics, you making me regret. Nice cop

Just got this in. Big S/O to the homie frankmatthews frankmatthews ! thanks again bro! Gonna be toasty wintertime lol

:nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom