**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sounds like LA is cooked. Only hats left.
LA was long done, only had 80 apparel pieces total and 300 hats. The store manager told us a lot of pieces were shipped over to Fred Segal's. Also, they didn't do it by list order, I was 50 on the list but 28th in line. I copped the PWing Polo and red hat...very slim pickings, we had no jackets to choose from or at least they had a handful and all were gone after first group of folks.

I didn't get anything but glad to see some of the usuals eating in here. I'm actually surprised so many people scored. Not bad if you were early. Jackets seem to still be a rarity though.:nerd:

prez_prl photo.jpg
Screenshot_20170921-125925.jpg

DAMN. This is necessary. Link? :nerd:

Woke up, checked email. Selfridges canceled evey single thing i ordered smh. Anyone got a line on the red jacket, mashup polo or pwing crew please PM me.

frankmatthews frankmatthews damn that must mean everyone who ordered after you will get cancelled as well. What sizes did you order that were cancelled? I haven’t gotten cancellation on my red jacket size medium.

Last edited:
frankmatthews frankmatthews damn that must mean everyone who ordered after you will get cancelled as well. What sizes did you order that were cancelled? I haven’t gotten cancellation on my red jacket size medium.

They said it was for security issues but they prompted me to get a verification code from my cc before placing order yet they still claim fraud. I was prob one of tbe first to order, yall prob good.

They said it was for security issues but they prompted me to get a verification code from my cc before placing order yet they still claim fraud. I was prob one of tbe first to order, yall prob good.

Wow. This is soooo messed up.

Hopefully you'll be able to get the items back via another route with some ease.

I have I deal for a blue popover in Medium should I pull the trigger or is this still rape price?? I herd retail was only 189

Disappointed I couldn't get the pull over, definitely happy with this pickup tho... can't wait till the rest of the goods arrive! If you have an extra pull over xl you know what to do.
20170921_163640.jpg
Literally ended up with this same exact haul. Hopefully they have a bunch of hats left over may head back to prince if they letting people get hats and **** since I gave mine away lol

I’m at a stand still, Do I drop the money for my size on the jackets or do I wait it out hoping they are going to release? I’m leaning towards holding out I don’t want to spend that all that money then be stuck if more get released.

Back
Top Bottom