**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Disappointed I couldn't get the pull over, definitely happy with this pickup tho... can't wait till the rest of the goods arrive! If you have an extra pull over xl you know what to do.
20170921_163640.jpg

This is all that I really want! Plug the P-Wing hat and I'm good.

Geeeeeez I took a major L today, any of my fellow Canadians luck out?

Thumbs down on that.

Does the U.K site ship to U.S
That error on the Pop can’t be due to OOS because everything else in practically every size is damn near fresh off the rip. Try to keep refreshing every few minutes my g.

Good looking. I wish they had the pullover and I knew how to get items shipped from UK

The conversion rate is really rough compared to US retail. Yea it's below resell but it will come out to about $500 after shipping for the red windbreaker compared to $300 here. Appreciate the notice, i'd be a player if the pullover was up though

No worries fam. That rate is cutthroat indeed but it’s pennies to dollars for the filth these clowns on the Bay asking for. All the stuff is fresh so keep an eye on the popover. No way inventory dried up that quick. Gotta be an error that hopefully they’re working on as we speak...

I'm on the german site. only 2 things live there. I wonder if thats it or the others sold out

If other items were avail and sold out, they’d still have an active link displaying the OOS status. Crazy how Ralph seems to bless all these foreign sites yet the shade on the bread and butter US site looms larger by the hour. Smfh

If other items were avail and sold out, they’d still have an active link displaying the OOS status. Crazy how Ralph seems to bless all these foreign sites yet the shade on the bread and butter US site looms larger by the hour. Smfh

I saw other items there on the collection page. i bookmarked them and they dont pop up now so..

Back
Top Bottom