**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

My guy at Macy's told me that there were a lot of people that went home empty handed. You were allowed one of each item. There were sixteen of each size. Most bought to resell. He saw a guy twice our size pick up a small polo.

My guy at Macy's told me that there were a lot of people that went home empty handed. You were allowed one of each item. There were sixteen of each size. Most bought to resell. He saw a guy twice our size pick up a small polo.
Dudes were probably looping inside.

What you expect him to do leave it for you? That would be a waste of time, you don't know if the size he wanted was sold out . You new dudes in here really out of touch

Just called my Macy’s.. this Stadium collection thing is wack. Kudos to everyone that got something.

My Macy’s said only 4 markets got it. No info on it being released online. Highly unlikely

What you expect him to do leave it for you? That would be a waste of time, you don't know if the size he wanted was sold out . You new dudes in here really out of touch

I'm not new. I've been posting in this thread since it was created. Don't get it twisted by the join date and try to play me like I'm a child *****. It was banter between a rep and I on how ridiculous this is.

Last edited:
I'm not new. I've been posting in this thread since it was created. Don't get it twisted by the join date and try to play me like I'm a child *****. It was banter between a rep and I on how ridiculous this is.

You in these forums talking like this **** brand new to you though nobody going by rep.

If Macy's drop was today & Bloomies tomorrow, where was everyone getting the 28th? I was even told the 28th by a Macy's rep. **** scressful bruh. I didn't expect it to be this bad. I can't even get a hat smh.

If Macy's drop was today & Bloomies tomorrow, where was everyone getting the 28th? I was even told the 28th by a Macy's rep. **** scressful bruh. I didn't expect it to be this bad. I can't even get a hat smh.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_000_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_IMG_5036.jpg

nothing in this collection really that hot I would cop to pay for that polo bear swinging on a pole sweater

I called LA earlier and the first thi g out of her mouth was, "are you calling about stadium?" Knew it was a wrap
They wouldn't sell you anything? I called Houston Macy's and they told me NY & Atlanta was sold out but LA still had. That's what made me call.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170926-221024_20170926224251460.jpg
    Screenshot_20170926-221024_20170926224251460.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 113
Back
Top Bottom