**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

75789337-20DB-415D-BD51-9D7BE56A1443.png
:pimp:

What site is this?

Heads up! Just ordered the ski cap off RL.com

It’s not showing as OOS anymore... hurry and purchase before the resellers get it

Heads up! Just ordered the ski cap off RL.com

It’s not showing as OOS anymore... hurry and purchase before the resellers get it

DAMN promo code doesnt work on it, a pass for me, but i noticed the second you posted someone on IG posted it. coincidence i think not!

DAMN promo code doesnt work on it, a pass for me, but i noticed the second you posted someone on IG posted it. coincidence i think not!
Yeah the code doesn’t work...I’ve been trying to order it since yesterday and it finally went through

And wow, which IG account? Resellers just can’t let some of us flourish smh

This dude really had a condom, like what was the reason of showing this? What value did this video add to your life? Been had Polo but the first thing you pull out is a big Pony shirt. I must be getting old cause I swear these kids would not of survived my era, be getting terrorized all throughout high school

It's an old video. He had a number of videos like that.

Whatever's dropping that you want for your personal collection, you have to purchase it quick. Dudes out here buying whole stock off the websites and in store. (I do commend those buying stock for their fam, not beating dudes in the head if they flip, and just to keep the greedy resellers at bay). If you don't secure it, it might not make it to disco prices. Since Justblaze said the suicide blow up is a go, it wont sit. You should be good as long as any of these items aren't limited, but who knows for sure. If you ain't first, you're last.

Whatever's dropping that you want for your personal collection, you have to purchase it quick. Dudes out here buying whole stock off the websites and in store. (I do commend those buying stock for their fam, not beating dudes in the head if they flip, and just to keep the greedy resellers at bay). If you don't secure it, it might not make it to disco prices. Since Justblaze said the suicide blow up is a go, it wont sit. You should be good as long as any of these items aren't limited, but who knows for sure. If you ain't first, you're last.

This can be applied to anything with a modicum of hype. However when it comes to RL, though I'm not their target demo with these recent releases, I can see it being very frustrating for those of us that have continued to support the brand even thru the lean times. I've found myself purchasing less and less new pieces over the past 3 or so years. A lot of the big and tall recent seasons have lacked a lot of creativity and has been very lazy.

as much as I want the ski hat and a couple other items, i'm not gonna be watching the site 24/7 for random drops

things dropping over night/early morning, beasts buying up everything... I'm just over it

Its getting hard to keep up. For filling this obsession is becoming all too time consuming.... I miss getting almost any fire pieces 75% off end of season.

Anyone have luck with the hidden link for the stadium cap that was posted by Dallas Penn today? I called RL.. They said they have not had any stock since it sold out and have not one in their inventory. Things get more confusing daily.

After all of us returned the Polo fleeces Macys finally got the hint.

Its getting hard to keep up. For filling this obsession is becoming all too time consuming.... I miss getting almost any fire pieces 75% off end of season.

Anyone have luck with the hidden link for the stadium cap that was posted by Dallas Penn today? I called RL.. They said they have not had any stock since it sold out and have not one in their inventory. Things get more confusing daily.

After all of us returned the Polo fleeces Macys finally got the hint.
I have no problem waiting for clearance, since it's what I've always done. I know that if something is out of stock at clearance, then I'll eventually find someone selling it that needs the extra money for the new hyped items. I know what well made RL feels like, and 95% of this new stuff is not worth the clearance prices they will hit. Just be patient.

I did put a Wing hat in my cart yesterday afternoon and went to checkout, but I decided not to buy since I have never paid retail for RL.

Last edited:
I might be in the minority but I prefer my USA hoodie to have the POLO spellout anyways. I think the USA looks better under the flag on the sleeve.

Can’t go wrong either way though

This can be applied to anything with a modicum of hype. However when it comes to RL, though I'm not their target demo with these recent releases, I can see it being very frustrating for those of us that have continued to support the brand even thru the lean times. I've found myself purchasing less and less new pieces over the past 3 or so years. A lot of the big and tall recent seasons have lacked a lot of creativity and has been very lazy.
I think RL is phasing it out honestly. Macys on 34th st used to have a full b&t section that got whittled down to a corner and now no longer exists. I've noticed the lack of selection over the past 2-3 years as well.

Still holding out on the brown leather at a good rate, but it's gone from the Macy's site.

Back
Top Bottom