**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If that's the case you can count on returns from people buying out stock. I'd cop a crest for the collection on a nice sale if I had the chance. Not something that I'd wear normally..

Last edited:
Don't forget that there are more Macy's stores than RL stores, each store gets their shipment at different times. Once the store gets their shipment they load it into the system which also reflects on Macy's.com and when you order online it gets plucked from a store if the warehouse doesn't have any. Don't think these are restocks, just stores loading them up.

On another note, who's ready for #5?
530992388.jpg

530992410.jpg

530992441.jpg

Hmmm ... I'm definitely intrigued by the #5 Camo Polo. Thanks for the detailed pics.

I recently got those patchwork Camo pants and they're dope as hell in person. Great detailing and there are even little ducks embroidered on a portion of the pants.

Its 100% not limited. These will be fully stocked how the ski hoody is back up in all sizes.. Its just all of our OCD to get this **** ASAP.. Plus after the stadium release no one wants to risk missing out. I know for a fact these will be sitting on shelves first week of Nov. but im still like a hawk on this one. with no success might i add.

And im kinda tight my crest M just got canceled! SMH.. was happy to get the order in to be able to stop looking at my computer through out the weekend. The RL cobra clutch is real ahah

in 2 Weeks we will all have these and be hunting the Sui.. they got us good..

Definitely not as limited but the nice thing about attaining it now is that extra 30% that may not be around the second time coming

there's always a sale this time of the year. even if you cop at retail, keep an eye out for the price reduction.

I have screenshots of the orders they canceled for me. If they restock and theres no sale ill swing that to regulars (tough luck lurkers) so yall can finesse.

Shouldn't have banned mans from copping online, Macys :lol:

And anotha one...thought these would be hard to find but probably the easiest release to cop this year

9462F269-6716-46B3-87B1-5C7813D32FAD.jpeg

Attachments

• 918A6C09-455B-4BA3-B925-B7DE8AB02D69.jpeg
    918A6C09-455B-4BA3-B925-B7DE8AB02D69.jpeg
    322.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom