**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does Anyone Have A Lead On That Hooded One Piece Joint That Dallas Penn Posted Recently On IG? :nerd:

I’m Tryin To Lounge Heavy This Holiday Season High As Gireaffe *** While The Family Drama And Holiday BS Drips Off My Lo’ness :pimp:

Says no codes apply when I tried RC2LK4 & SAVEBIG, but lemme know so I can get that 25-30% back. Worst come to worst, I'll buy another when there is a discount and just return one lol.

Last edited:
"EVENT" was the 30% off promo code for the weekend. Even though details said expire Nov 5, code still worked when 92 posted crest link at 3am est. XXL disappeared after 15 min, but everything else was still up after an hour, just like now.

Does Anyone Have A Lead On That Hooded One Piece Joint That Dallas Penn Posted Recently On IG? :nerd:

I’m Tryin To Lounge Heavy This Holiday Season High As Gireaffe *** While The Family Drama And Holiday BS Drips Off My Lo’ness :pimp:

I saw that piece at Macy's in The Galleria Mall White Plains.

IMG_20171106_120050_825.jpg
:rofl:

There’s a few items on the Macy’s site they claim to be exclusive yet they are on the RL site too

there are two tables of things at Macy's that say "exclusive to Macy's" on them... Including that crest sweater. Must mean exclusive for department stores?

i know RL will make variations and items exclusively for Macy's that aren't even sold at RL mansions or online, but not sure what those are this season. Few years ago, the majority of polo bear stuff was Macy's exclusive and not at rl stores, maybe 2013?

Wonder if there is any difference in the Crests from Macy’s vs RL . Like years ago the Executive Bear had two different variations. Or the Bring It Back Bear .

I spoke with a .com rep when the crest first released. they said the crest was only online and not instores at the mansions.
The 2 rl stores i know, said they weren't getting the crest or the sui ski sweater instore.
If true, wonder why this kinda of sales tactic.

I spoke with a .com rep when the crest first released. they said the crest was only online and not instores at the mansions.
The 2 rl stores i know, said they weren't getting the crest or the sui ski sweater instore.

Crests and Sui were first released at The Polo Prince Street location but not sure at Mansion at all. When they were released their allotment was already spoken for and it was a small quantity of each.

I walked into the Chicago RL mansion with the 92 ski hybrid, and they mentioned they hadn't gotten it and didn't think they would be.

Seems like they'll do the higher profile retro/hype stuff, the stuff with more limited quantities, from their own Mansions... (Stadium release)
And then the rest of it thru Macy's, department stores, and the small partnerships (bodega, etc).
Some of it might be Macy's and polo.com only then, eh?

Makes sense --- outsource the problems of dealing with hype products to Macy's, give more people chance to get it, since there are more Macy's that can and will get some stock...

Did anybody else have their Stadium Polo (Limited #3) shrink more than is usual when washing?

And it's definitely not "classic fit". I think they just took Custom Slim Fit, and then changed the tags.
(ie: LARGE in the new Custom Slim Fit would be a MEDIUM in their "revised classic fit.")

After washing, it nearly perfectly matches the size of the camo limited edition polo in a size Large... except the material of the Stadium shirt seemed to shrink just a bit more, which really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom