**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

When is/did this jacket dropping?

ralph-lauren-collegiate-polo-shirt-000.jpg

Bet . Just copped the small lol might be a blessing in disguise. I gotta check my other wool sweaters can't remember what size they are.

What pieces were yal talking about that resemble Rugby? I couldn't find the post.

This came in the mail today, the gf superise me with an early Christmas gift since she’s in the Middle East for work, told her not to get this but damn been wanting this for a while, looks really nice in person, can’t thank her enough.

That's dope that she looked out for you like that, while being all the way over there, no less. Hang onto her.

That's exactly how they feel.The tees are flimsy and print horrible won't last the test of time (wear and tear) I passed on dam nearly everything that's come out cause of those same reasons.
These young boys dont care about quality. You seen the vid. "They feel like trash but its still fire. Its all about the look". By the time it starts cracking its off to the next fad.

image.jpeg
Customizable sweaters are now up on the site. Actually looks pretty good. I'm assuming this'll turn out to be a pretty solid revenue stream for the company.

Last edited:
This came in the mail today, the gf superise me with an early Christmas gift since she’s in the Middle East for work, told her not to get this but damn been wanting this for a while, looks really nice in person, can’t thank her enought.
BFEEE6FB-6A71-4657-83DB-57E48E861934.jpeg EFE6C141-1DB5-4943-BA4D-E5DCB30DD0E2.jpeg D27A3EB0-C12B-47AA-B190-00D292B8E30F.jpeg

How's the sizing on the jacket?

Just tried the Sui Knit on for size earlier.

I felt like the Crest fits slightly bigger than it!

The Sui is longer I thought, but you also have to keep in mind it has an elasticised waist just like the Plates Popover.

Overall an unusual piece with the inner lining factored in, but I still want it!

Wow on the “make your own sweater”

Some of the letters look way better than others. Some letters have the wings and some letters just look horrible. Ralph gonna have me ordering a letter that has nothing to do with me or my name

Back
Top Bottom