**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Set complete!
20171120_094013.jpg
Sheesh!!

Wednesday
I just called my outlet and they say claim they don’t know when the sales start. Claim they dont even know what % off they’ll have smh. I think I’m gonna Google a bunch of Polo factory stores and call around and inquire on Black Friday deals so I can know rather to come at 6 pm Thursday or 10 am Wednesday

Ima hit the outlet on wednesday but does Macy's have any big sales this week or do we have to wait til Black Friday?

the hooded rugby is classic unlike the sui which is a bit unusual being a wool sweater with a nylon hood. plus the cold wave is a cold weather item so it makes sense.

agreed on the functionality of the design. i have a few of these hooded rugbies and they're great. aesthetically though, i would have liked this color combo without the loud pop of the yellow. i know it's part of the OG cw and all, but that's just coming from someone that's older.

I called 3 different Polo outlet stores in 3 different cities.. they all say they start Thursday. They all claim they don’t know what the sale is yet but some flat out sound like they don’t want to reveal what it is
Yes, when I called stores, even in store personnel, they play coy like, "We don't know what the sale will be. The company hasn't told us yet". LIARS.:angry:
I've been shopping the outlet stores 10+ years. I know what I'm talking about. I hate when they try to rook customers like we're idiots.
Luckily, I'm cool with the store manager at one store. He showed me the company email on his tablet.

Anyone headed to Woodbury or their outlet, PM me. Only day I have off this week is Thanksgiving. Have to be on standby Friday just in case of an emergency at the office.

Yes, when I called stores, even in store personnel, they play coy like, "We don't know what the sale will be. The company hasn't told us yet". LIARS.:angry:
I've been shopping the outlet stores 10+ years. I know what I'm talking about. I hate when they try to rook customers like we're idiots.
Luckily, I'm cool with the store manager at one store. He showed me the company email on his tablet.

its 50% off entire store ( bear items only 30%) with some items 60% off.
And this starts Wednesday all day or Thursday?

That snow beach hat . They couldn’t have used a solid navy or red color. Too much going on. Maybe a Tommy Hilfiger sailing polo would match

Can anyone attest to the quality of a pair of regular khaki pants from the outlet vs a pair from Macy’s or the website? I’d like to get a pair during the outlet store discount sale but not if there is a stark difference in the pants. Thanks

^ i was at deer park yesterday around 7PM.
ski bear t-shirts were behind the counter in a bin, when trying to pay for it with the 30, she declined me..
i feel like it all depends on the workers mood.
i've been lucky with a few items from the previous releases using the 30, even though they keep saying that it's not allowed on any sort of bear items (accessories too).

also, isn't this ski bear supposed to be released in december?
my lady got an email the other day from polo saying that it's been released, which is why we drove out to deer park in the first place..

so i guess that's it for the bear tshirts?

yah I got email that ski bear t-shirt was out. Makes sense to drop it right before busiest shopping weekend of year. they didn't have it out yet at pleasant prairie, Wisconsin location tho... They did just get the ornaments and that was about it for new bear stuff.

talked to the RL POLO rep for the state at macys in Chicago today... He said no more interesting stuff lined up for rest of year. new stuff is mostly just cruise/vacation stuff, and the gift items (the basic stuff you'd buy your dad, or your parents would buy you.)

he said would be some refills on the "fashion" stuff tho- crest turtleneck, polo bear ski sweatshirt, maybe the ski jacket.

-----------

did stop by the rl mansion on Michigan ave yesterday, while eating lunch at the restaurant. They had a large group in from new York, reviewing displays and room designs... (only know cause they all were in suits, had papers, and kept referencing prince at location...) while making my way thru that group, I noticed they re-did the purple label entry area--- some AMAZING new stuff I haven't seen on here or Instagram. Was in a rush, so didn't get pics... A beautiful thin sweater with art deco tennis styling... A cashmere purple label version of the signature usa flag sweater. Quite a few new spring things sprinkled in the mix.

can someone pm me. Or list a guide line to look for when purchasing the polo stadium gear. so far i got the p wing babe ruth jacket coming in the mail. i also got the p wing sweat shirt and the the black and red stadium plate polo shirt. what do i look for to make sure its authentic? i know for supreme they have a watermark tag on the reverse side.

yah I got email that ski bear t-shirt was out. Makes sense to drop it right before busiest shopping weekend of year. they didn't have it out yet at pleasant prairie, Wisconsin location tho... They did just get the ornaments and that was about it for new bear stuff.

talked to the RL POLO rep for the state at macys in Chicago today... He said no more interesting stuff lined up for rest of year. new stuff is mostly just cruise/vacation stuff, and the gift items (the basic stuff you'd buy your dad, or your parents would buy you.)

he said would be some refills on the "fashion" stuff tho- crest turtleneck, polo bear ski sweatshirt, maybe the ski jacket.

-----------

did stop by the rl mansion on Michigan ave yesterday, while eating lunch at the restaurant. They had a large group in from new York, reviewing displays and room designs... (only know cause they all were in suits, had papers, and kept referencing prince at location...) while making my way thru that group, I noticed they re-did the purple label entry area--- some AMAZING new stuff I haven't seen on here or Instagram. Was in a rush, so didn't get pics... A beautiful thin sweater with art deco tennis styling... A cashmere purple label version of the signature usa flag sweater. Quite a few new spring things sprinkled in the mix.

Fam did they have the martini bear sweater at pleasant prairie?

Back
Top Bottom