**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Happy Turkey Day polo fam!!!! Was able to scoop a crest for 25% off, but there’s a catch in the neck that I’m livid about!!!

First world probs

Attachments

• 230A0F23-5ECD-4FEF-BF32-C4D599EC5A0F.jpeg
    230A0F23-5ECD-4FEF-BF32-C4D599EC5A0F.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 25
HAPPY TURKEY DAY MY LO FAMILY,

I went to the outlet at Arundel Mills and was very disappointed, they had about 3 wind breaker jackets and an overcoat, not what I was looking for personally but I was able to grab a reversible belt and a bear mug for about 40 bucks combined. They did have almost a full size run of the Iconic bear sweater (No XXL:smh:) and a medium 1950s inspired bear sweater for about 200$ before the 30% off. I would of grabbed one if they had my size to be honest. They also only had 2 different bear hats but they did have the grey bear hoodie. I was looking for the Merino Wool Watch Cap but they had every color except black :smh:. They also had fragrances with complimentary toiletry bags, great gift idea. Just make sure you dont put nothing down while you shop because the dumbass manager will put your **** back like you weren't about to buy it. Make sure you check your bag too cause I walked all the way to my damn car then realized they left the damn security tag on my belt.:angry: Any way I'll be heading to a Macy's when I'm done eating this evening.

With all the heat dropping there was one piece I was looking forward to that has not seemed to surface yet. The black on black Script Hoody. Anyone Know if this is still dropping.

Attachments

• 6BE749AD-22E2-4B73-AA9D-CE716DB6BD3C.png
    6BE749AD-22E2-4B73-AA9D-CE716DB6BD3C.png
    979.3 KB · Views: 37
With all the heat dropping there was one piece I was looking forward to that has not seemed to surface yet. The black on black Script Hoody. Anyone Know if this is still dropping.

I know the hat blackout script hats have been on a few sites but I was hoping they would have released the hoody with it as well

Back
Top Bottom