**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just got canceled again, on the phone with a new rep and she said its out of stock. Im pissed:smh:

Same thing happened to me TWICE, once with that hat the other time with the USA Fleece. If you call them, the way they can check is if THEY add it to card and it comes up red in their system. Strange how a company like RL can't update their system properly for several days smh

I just purchased these 3 accessories for 30 percent off im not sure if they are apart of the Olympic collection but i think they are dope
I bought that scarf. I wore it today with the P Wing and the James Dean under it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171210-233608.jpg
    Screenshot_20171210-233608.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 28
I think after this weekend I’m done with bears...

Now on to the Snow Beach drop!
Same... well, almost done

I have every outlet bear shirt that released. Grabbed the red ski bear, white bear and navy hockey bear tees from Macy’s.. passed on the sweaters and long sleeve hooded tees

Just need the James Dean, black tux/gold watch and dancing in the rain bear sweaters and I’m done with the bears

Anyone find the martini bear sweater at tjmaxx or Marshalls? Looking for one and seeing all these eBay sellers getting stock has me checking my local stores to no avail

Guys still want $300+ for them when they're in outlets for the same price.

Anybody have leads on the patchwork ripstop jacket?

Word . I need it in a Large as well . They went quick when they dropped to $170 ish on Black Friday .
Saw it on Saks or one of those other sites recently listed as New Arrival, just can’t seem to find it anymore

man, where is that Alaska tour jacket at?

only item from those leaked fall/winter 2017 pics that still hasn't hit a store or website yet.

lord & Taylor has a mini picture of it as the graphic for polo ralph lauren jackets & coats sub-section, but they don't have it in stock and never have.

anyone see it in-person somewhere? Anyone able to look up in a store's system and see what the price is?

All black and all white script hoodies up at Macy's.com...last day for "Friends" discount...for those that are interested. Has anyone seen that new spellout scarf online? I haven't been able to make it out to the stores....thanks in advance.

I'm waiting for them to take the exclusion off the USA hoodies... None of the promos have been working and they're just sitting on the site

Don't be fooled, I tried to check out with my size yesterday and it wouldn't let me, when I called RL they said it was sold out and that their system hasn't updated yet

LMAO the jokes on me then... I was looking at them thinking they would reach super disco status any day now

Been waiting for this kind of sale on the .com site to pick up a couple of pairs of new sneakers. I bought the court 200 mesh sneaker and the slaton tech mesh sneaker. Last year I got two pair of the slaton tech sneaker when they were under the polo sport label and was really blown away by the overall comfort of the shoe. Decent padding, lightweight, and just an overall comfortable shoe to wear. I’m not a sneaker head so I’m not looking to spend a lot on a pair and I feel that I lucked out on these. If you’re looking for a decent shoe just to knocked around in I suggest you give them a try. For the price you can’t beat it!

all sizes and colors of polo bear sweatshirts in stock at state st. Macys in Chicago.

hats and sweatshirts went out today.

grabbed the red ski and black tuxedo.

think they are exactly the same material/supplier/design as the blue polo bear sweatshirt from the polo factory stores.

Back
Top Bottom