**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Jus came from prince. Wrist bands finished yesterday. Took my first L. Hope i dont get the second tomorrow. Two ls up

Last edited:
IMG_0587.jpg

NT forming their own team....LMAO!

They did have the superhero bear at prince in multiple sizes. High quality if your into it. I passed. Felt like punching it in the face. I was tight no wristbands.
best thing I've read all morning. "Sir, please leave the store. You've assaulted the merchandise"

Yessir!!! I got it at $72 tho but still making a killing. Deciding if I want to get out of half my position or wait for the next monthly.
Thats what im talking about! Its really tempting with everything going on i think its worth waiting a few months. Been a steady increase, plus all the hype and retro drops. Seems like a real promising year for stock holders.

if you are still looking for the patchwork hoodie... bookmark it on Macy's and Carsons. Was checking this morning, and it had popped up in multiple sizes on sale..
Finally was able to find someone with it in my size, and not at the original $265 msrp. Had ordered it on another site at $265 but had it cancelled two weeks ago..
the macy's order just shipped fortunately. my guess is they'll find more of these, especially if they are still finding 2016's polo bear sweater and throwing it up on the site for $60.

upload_2018-1-24_10-59-11.png

Jus came from prince. Wrist bands finished yesterday. Took my first L. Hope i dont get the second tomorrow. Two ls up
Damn. Took work off tomorrow had ppl go down today to get them and no luck. I don’t like how they don’t follow their own procedure.

if you are still looking for the patchwork hoodie... bookmark it on Macy's and Carsons. Was checking this morning, and it had popped up in multiple sizes on sale..
Finally was able to find someone with it in my size, and not at the original $265 msrp. Had ordered it on another site at $265 but had it cancelled two weeks ago..
the macy's order just shipped fortunately. my guess is they'll find more of these, especially if they are still finding 2016's polo bear sweater and throwing it up on the site for $60.

I keep missing out on this in either XL Or XXL :frown:

Where did you get this?

if anyone is part of the "RL insiders" program, you'd have done a survey on some innovations they are working on... Some really cool stuff.

got mine in person at Rl store.. No chenille stuff on thr arms at all. None on the version i saw at Neiman Marcus either. Don't think at have it, was scrubbed before the full production run I guess.

probably my fave pickup of the year. easy classic, and nothing "trendy" at all.. Simple black on black sweatshirt, well made.
It's strange that they changed the final design but have a matching book bag

A0B420CD-F701-43CA-B906-A86443A03E86.jpeg

Pre Snow Beach wave. Really don’t give a **** anymore if i get anything from the collection. Way more excited for the cross flags and the 89 sailing hoodies making a comeback.

Back
Top Bottom