**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

any of you guys know if the navy quilted jacket is still available online anywhere? ill try and find a pic soon. i always wanted one.

Nice. Then it's dead on from year to year. I thought it was the one from 08-09. Is the quality on the patchwork cardigan as good as the older versions as far as the weight of the materials?

Is the quality on the patchwork cardigan as good as the older versions as far as the weight of the materials?

I don't know. This is the only version I have. You're going to have to go check it out yourself and compare it to which ever one you have. It's at the mansion for $1200. They didn't have the patchwork sportcoat there.

Hai guiz, whats going on in this thread?
29ca268.jpg
Haha.Wassup Sir.

blue label is bringing out all the indian print for the fall,

meanwhile RRL continues with their Americana aesthetic.

cowboys and indians, hmmmm.

finally popped the tags on the vest today, got it maybe 2 years ago. probably one of my favorite outlet finds, think it was in buffalo. cant see from the photo, but it is complemented with brown suede accents.

Last edited:
Any idea on how to keep the neck of the regular T shirts tight or at least how they came? I don't like when the neck gets all wide and **** :x

im lookin for RL black cargo pants, i think they are called santa fe is waist size 33 or 34...any help would be appreciated

Any idea on how to keep the neck of the regular T shirts tight or at least how they came? I don't like when the neck gets all wide and **** :x

RL t-shirts (under shirts) are **** quality.

Better off just goin with a different brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom