**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

stopped by macy's today to check out the sale. passed the D&S section and of course, more Indian print. none of which i'm too fond of, but thought i would share. picked up a few things from blue label, will post later.

Last edited:
stopped by macy's today to check out the sale. passed the D&S section and of course, more Indian print. none of which i'm too fond of, but thought i would share. picked up a few things from blue label, will post later.
i was hopping the indian head and the shredded flag jacket would go on sale at the macys by me but there pretty much gone at the two i checked.

Picked up all 3 for $45 from Macy's in Flushing 
pimp.gif

Everytime I see that sweater it's under a sportscoat.
Most of the time I wear mine under a tweed herringbone/suede patched jacket, an oxford, with a suede tie, and dark wash denim.

That's what I like about RL, the same item looks totally different from person to person depending on their on style.

Last edited:
Sweaters can be tucked, but the sizing has to be dead on. It looks that way because everything is a bit oversized. If he untucked the sweater and had a jacket without a logo, then it would appeal to more people. But he's doing him. If he likes it set up that way he should rock.

Last edited:
Did wiggz himself tell you he is one of the original lo-life's?
Because he isn't.
Nice fish tank.
care to elaborate? i'm not a RL history buff by any means. i've spoken to wiggz a few times, but to answer your question, no, he didnt say he was an OG. i thought he started up in chicago around the same time things were going on in NY? 

Back
Top Bottom