**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Calm yourself Low life..

Btw thanks yea im a world renound Historian.. Here"s an interesting display: elementary forms of HI-TECHnology

2012_08_25_04_02_13.jpg

bonus...
2012_08_25_04_00_55.jpg

Calm yourself Low life..
Btw thanks yea im a world renound Historian.. Here"s an interesting display: elementary forms of HI-TECHnology
2012_08_25_04_02_13.jpg

bonus...
2012_08_25_04_00_55.jpg

why don't you post these pics on VGA. you ain't getting any shine here with those pieces on here. 98% in this thread don't even know what they are.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that know what it is and/or appreciate it for what it is. They just don't always comment on it. Ppl are just not gonna go crazy over it because maybe that specific piece doesn't grab everybody like some others. And others just don't care.

I've seen plenty of gear in here, old and new, get shown love.

*yawwwwwwwwnnn* mayb youre right Jay. Heads on here wud rather peep the Indian Pointe collection goin hard w some paint splattered RRLs n shearling cookies rather than me hiteched down 3m beaming. I jus posted in here cos as we both know VGA is pretty dead @ the moment. I jus got on Wiggz site n thats moving slowly aswell.. Regardless il prolly post my flicks up there too

*yawwwwwwwwnnn* mayb youre right Jay. Heads on here wud rather peep the Indian Pointe collection goin hard w some paint splattered RRLs n shearling cookies rather than me hiteched down 3m beaming. I jus posted in here cos as we both know VGA is pretty dead @ the moment. I jus got on Wiggz site n thats moving slowly aswell.. Regardless il prolly post my flicks up there too

For me its never been super hot .Those flimsy caps and huge fitting jackets just arent for me I like clothes that fit me .For you guys its obviously an era yal hold dear as far as RL .Alot of the RRL denim and shirts are super top notch.Ralph Lauren as a brand as toned it down quite a bit .Id love for them to add that punch back to their clothing .Sadly it being associated with Lo Lifes and Ralph geting older and more set in his ways (cowboy americana) prevents that.Alot of those silk shirts to me werent good and looked terrible baggy with giant denim but that was the in thing then .All that 3m stuff to me is a bit too gaudy I dont wanna look like a strobe light I like 3m on my kicks not on my jackets unless im running somewhere. THe indian point stuff is alot more versatile tha the snow beach stuff.

Respect due, but y'all gonna open up a can of worms.......

im just an observer in this thread im not a frequent poster nor a diehard RL fan .I like alot of brands from Edwin,Buzz Rickson,Neighborhood,Some indie japanese stuff.But I do respect te lo lifes and what they did.

I'm just saying that mostly everyone on here keeps up with the newer released stuff compared to Lo pieces. I stay on here cuz I like to keep up with the brand period and this thread allows me to do that since the other 2 dedicated forums cater to vintage Polo and barely moves along.

Yes, I would. By far my favorite "classic" RL collection.
But that shouldn't stop you from posting here. The mixing of classic peices with the new is what makes this thread move the way that it does.

Yes, I would. By far my favorite "classic" RL collection.
But that shouldn't stop you from posting here. The mixing of classic peices with the new is what makes this thread move the way that it does.
Agreed but i think that there is a difference in understanding the older pieces from people who wear Polo and people who Rock Polo. If people cannot understand the nostalgia of older pieces and all the 3M reflecting materials and satin etc. then what's the point in posting those pics??

That's a personal choice.
When I post here I do it to share the side of RL that I love; that there's more to RL than what's offered by Department Stores, or in your favorite rappers videos. I don't expect others to understand what I'm wearing, I try to help them understand why it's special to me.

I get satifaction out of making the contribution to the thread and knowing that I'm a part of the big picture of RL, not the feedback.

Others in the thread post for their own reasons. Each person is different, but all contributions make this thread what it is.

Last edited:
Hmm, does denim & supply pieces go on sale quickly? or should I try to get what I'm trying to get now and use a code at checkout?

Couple recent finds. Trying to determine if I need anything for this sale. That rugby varsity is mine tomorrow tho.

When I post here I do it to share the side of RL that I love; that there's more to RL than what's offered by Department Stores, or in your favorite rappers videos. I don't expect others to understand what I'm wearing, I try to help them understand why it's special to me.
I get satifaction out of making the contribution to the thread and knowing that I'm a part of the big picture of RL, not the feedback.
Others in the thread post for their own reasons. Each person is different, but all contributions make this thread what it is.
i feel what youre saying, you have your own style which is cool, I know  i have mine cos I know i put down combos and gear i aint seen other loheads/people in general with.. but to be honest that indian pointe and other "new vintage" clothing i see posted in here is complete trash.. to me at least. but **** this is a forum so i respect everyones right to post all the boring denim indian rugby supply cargos they want

All of this.

Not yet. Still deciding on what to get now and what to risk and wait for the 40% (or up to 40% what that is).

I'm not even going hard. It's simply between 2 RRL denims and a slew of beanies. RL and DS came with some great beanies this year. Best I've seen in years. Also want that RRL James Cotton Jacket, but that $690 isn't looking right currently.

Last edited:
I'm not even going hard. It's simply between 2 RRL denims and a slew of beanies. RL and DS came with some great beanies this year. Best I've seen in years. Also want that RRL James Cotton Jacket, but that $690 isn't looking right currently.
are u talking about the navy one? i saw it in person, dope.

Back
Top Bottom