**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I did purchase one back then, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't from the exact store.

lol, I worded that funny.

I'm sure you didnt get the one from the RL store here, I moreso meant that I could have sworn somebody finally tracked one of those down, and I just couldnt remember if it was you or GK.

dope find!

I used to be a manager for an outlet store, so here is the signage explanation as per a corporate email that went out as a result of many customers calling complaining:
the sign u are speaking of that is up at pretty much all times read something like "Prices up to 30% regular pricing" or "30% off regular prices" or something similar
THIS 30% off speaks to the outlet level pricing (without markdown or promo)be as much as a 30% normal retail price savings when compared to department store or full retail pricing (original price versus "our price" on the tag). THIS 30% sign does NOT speak to a store-wide promo or markdown.
The flyer I posted and the campaign run EVERY black friday is "30% off lowest marked prices" so that means it is on top of an in addition to whatever current markdowns are on the tag. The "40% when presenting this coupon" tacks another 10% to this storewide 30% but only from the 16th to and including the 21st.
Hope that explains it!
Enjoy!

Thanks a lot Gourmetkickz :smokin
Will i be able to print out that coupon or would i have to present it as a "mailer"?

PS il be heading out to Cabazon this weekend if yal are looking for anything specific let me know and see what i find!

Thanks a lot Gourmetkickz :smokin
Will i be able to print out that coupon or would i have to present it as a "mailer"?
PS il be heading out to Cabazon this weekend if yal are looking for anything specific let me know and see what i find!

Print it, trim the right side, show the left side, they need to scan the barcode or at least be able to enter the 4 digit code near the barcode.

As to your outlet trip, I need another beacon shirt.
there is a tan one (which was already in one of my pictures) I need a Medium in that
there MIGHT be a black one, if possible I would love a Medium in that as well.

neither should be more than $70 with the active promos.

im new here but im just showing some of my collection
Nice stuff man! That leather motorcycle jacket is tough! I just wish it didn't have the stripes on the arms and the collar. The cuff stripes are just fine. How's the fit on it? I like the cardigans as well. The green one is real clean, I just wouldn't have put all of those patches on that particular piece.

Nice stuff man! That leather motorcycle jacket is tough! I just wish it didn't have the stripes on the arms and the collar. The cuff stripes are just fine. How's the fit on it? I like the cardigans as well. The green one is real clean, I just wouldn't have put all of those patches on that particular piece.
the fit on the leather jacket is good and for the green cardigan thats how it comes with all the patches. im still trying to add to the collection so if u have anything for sale let me know , im tryin to find the snow beach and the other cardigan i posted a few days ago

Last edited:
Print it, trim the right side, show the left side, they need to scan the barcode or at least be able to enter the 4 digit code near the barcode.
As to your outlet trip, I need another beacon shirt.
there is a tan one (which was already in one of my pictures) I need a Medium in that
there MIGHT be a black one, if possible I would love a Medium in that as well.
neither should be more than $70 with the active promos.

coo thanks; i remember seeing a tan one but dont recall the black. il let you know

Good looks on the reply. It just looks really busy for a cardigan. I'm sure you will sport it well. No Flame.

I'm looking at that white toggle cardigan. That will be picked up soon.

eBay.

For the guys that came over from VGA, what happened to the forum? I wanted to post some Wanted ads, but there's no activity. Calling the site dead is an understatement.
yea i seen them on ebay , i check almost everyday but soon as they r up , they go fast

what does it look like?

^^^ love that lake placid jersey. had to sell mine bc it was too long for me. but i have one of the jackets from that collection which i rock constantly.

Last edited:
^ Flight club has it. Saw someone take a pic of it in-store yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom