**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

thanks to macy's with this whole $10 gift card thing + the 25% off sale on polo i got all of this plus a flag beanie (i ordered online and it didnt get cancelled) for just about $95 bucks

the vest is $145

D&S selvedge jeans $145 & socks $14

bear scarf $58

this is the hat i copped online...the navy one

Save your money and get some RRL jeans..besides that the camp vest is pretty cool compared to the Polo one.

I usually get a 38x30 but all they had was a 38x32 so I got those....they actually fit fine tho

I copped on macys.com....I got mines for $4.95 shipped with the $10 gift code thing that has been goin on

Nice pickups, wonder if rl.com will be getting all of this bear stuff, haven't seen the caps, golfs or hoodies on there yet… exclusive to macy's?

They got bear scarves now? Nice.

They're really caking off this little switch up. Take stuff is normally available for half price at outlets, TJ Maxx, etc. and slap a tiny bear insignia on it instead of a horse and watch people buy.

I wonder if the old plaid bear rugbys will actually start to fetch decent money now.

I am welcoming the winter though - will be nice to get my scarves some wear. Wore this one over the weekend.

I tried to get the $10 Macy's GC, but it only let me do it once. I guess its not working anymore. You guys got $200+? thats wussup

Ive been waiting for this sale to grab some basic items to bring my old statement peices back into rotation. I'm ready!

I don't know what it excludes but my old rrl associate emailed me this . She hit me with I was thinking about you the other day lol and wanted to see if you would be interested in the upcoming sale . So if it includes rrl I'm pretty sure it includes a little bit of everything

Do you know what % off its going to be and Is RRL Included? I really want the Cotton Anderson shirt and the Bulldog Discharge shirt.

Don't know the percentages or what's included in the sale . I see we both want that Anderson shirt though I would pay retail for that . Bro your on style forum too ?

Something too lounge around the crib in

And some rrl bandanas hanging from the ceiling

Last edited:
Don't know the percentages or what's included in the sale . I see we both want that Anderson shirt though I would pay retail for that . Bro your on style forum too ?
Yeah, Im Boxdok on Styleforum too. I agree the shirt is worth retail price but there seems to be a lot of stock left so I would rather wait it out and cop on sale. Plus it looks like I'm going to have to cop the Bear Sweater at retail when it restocks.

Yeah, Im Boxdok on Styleforum too. I agree the shirt is worth retail price but there seems to be a lot of stock left so I would rather wait it out and cop on sale. Plus it looks like I'm going to have to cop the Bear Sweater at retail when it restocks.

Yeah they made more of the type or print dot shirts this season even a xxl exist online still. You live in atl too ? If so contact Quinn in rrl department he lives for that brand and Fredrick up front is really helpful he may even stash that sweater for you till it hits sale prices

Back
Top Bottom