**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm guessing everyone got this email?

You have to understand the mentality of someone of these people that only shop in stores, uneducated buyers man… I don't want to label them :smh: with cliche terms

i get it, but come on man.... they waitin for jones to hit em back via invoice, when they can go online.....daaaah well, more for us :lol:

The only gamble with waiting for those after christmas prices is that popular sizes go and don't return, wearing 36x34 and L/XL, sometimes I just have to strike :smh:

Last edited:
The only gamble with waiting for those after christmas prices is that popular sizes go and don't return, wearing 36x34 and L/XL, sometimes I just have to strike :smh:

You are right about that. If it's something I feel I absolutely want and I feel it's not going to return, I jump.

Dope jacket, never saw that before… factory store or regular store?
nerd.gif
Jacket is dope. Any more info on it? (or the baseball jacket)
they have anymore?
nerd.gif

Do they have any in a Large
seen it @ ralph lauren store in short hill mall. they didn't have my size (xxl) so i had them ship it from Texas. i know i seen a large, and some smaller sizes. it was on sale plus another 25% off on all sale items.

i have the one on the left, short brim but i like it.

I agree. The olive joint is a good "staple" piece - it goes with a lot of Sportsman stuff, which I love to wear in the winter, and is just simple and everyday style. It also is light and basically folds up for the, take off and stuff in your pocket at the "no hats" spots, and then whip out of your pocket and put back on once you pass the bouncer steez.

I also picked up the skiier knit hats in all three colors yesterday at Macy's - they just were marked 25% off (from $98) and then I added the F/F on top of that, bringing each to about $55. I'm just missing the red scarf for all three sets now. ...I love winter accessories. They shut me down on using the Star Rewards on top of the other 2 discounts - had hopes of really coming up.

I was also trying to grab the Exp rugby - the one that Oprime is rocking in the Wavelength video on the 25% off + F/F but they had no more XXLs left.

I returned an XL Bear Sweater - and the dude at the register (an older guy) was like, "you know people sell these for like double the price on eBay." I laughed and was like, "not really since you restocked it online like 5 times" He was funny - talking about he never knew what brand loyalty really was until he moved over to the Polo Dept - he was like, there are people who have like every one of these Bear sweaters ever made. I just laughed, and was like, "yeah, crazy, right?..."

Was coming from work, so I didn't blow my cover LOL. Though, if he was savvy he could have guessed because it was rainy and I was rocking a '96 TNF over my office attire.

Always preferred the blue over the red.

Me too. The navy version of the "superman" and the tunnel pocket navy fleece hood are my 2 favorite hoodies (ignoring the rarely seen green joint).

Nice to see another vintage heavyweight join the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom