**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Really liking these two here. Also as a sidenote: I had no idea you were math_shoes. Seen (and missed out) on a lot of your auctions in the past!

You should message me, I usually have doubles. Got some great stuff coming in the next few days too.

I try not to get caught up in the hype of "NEW" cause new always feels good cause it's fresh, this season I only purchased about 4-5 items. But I buy way more vintage on the reg, I have a package at least 1 a week sometimes. When it comes to the new season I have to pick and choose carefully, I gotta always ask "do I need this" or do I have a similar item that's better? I bought camo shorts last yr, I'm not gonna buy new ones unless it's better Lol

It's always better though. :rofl:

Looks nice I just hate their reversible jackets . Still kicking myself to this day for missing out on military bombers and tiger varsity rrl put out a few years ago..

That wild west indian shirt is an automatic for me. Everything else is a pass for now

Yes, That is sick.

Also feeling that blue/orange with yellow inside jacket. I'm a sucker for 90's style color blocking and don't have anything with that combo.

Last edited:
Looks nice I just hate their reversible jackets . Still kicking myself to this day for missing out on military bombers and tiger varsity rrl put out a few years ago..

Yeah, that tiger varsity by RRL is dope, a real grown up varsity jacket

You should message me, I usually have doubles. Got some great stuff coming in the next few days too.
It's always better though. :rofl:

Math_shoes? Who would've guess, not me Lol....I actually went on a bidding battle on one of the recent explorer bags in Olive...I gave up Lol

Anybody peep Ben Stiller rocking that Polo expedition jacket and pants in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty?

Here's some more spring stuff to come...

Welp. After reading the description for the reversible tiger head flight jacket I can tell i will have to skip on that jacket. being 6'3 with a slim build, that jacket is going to be way too short for me to wear outside. It will probably stop right at my belly button. SMH

Man I need to stay out of this thread. You guys have me buying entirely too much stuff I don't need :rofl: That tiger jacket will likely be the next thing that falls into that category....

Last edited:
NY2J, Thanks for posting. Nice to get a look at some of the collection highlights.

What is the retail on the Indian Chief Chambray, and the bright multicolored shawl cardigan?

Glad I can finally post in the general section! Hey whats up guys? Long time fan of Ralph Lauren fashion. Will come and post some items from the collection along with recent pickups over the holidays.

Some Ralph Lauren sightings my lady noticed on tv cause well she's a woman lol.

Beth Behrs from 2 Broke Girls wearing a RL Calfskin Sweater

Lady in Bank of America commercial wearing a RL Navajo print blazer. My girl actually has this.

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well for the new year.

Just wanted to share one of my most favorite prints from RL.

Other than the Lake Placid/Vancouver Olympics collection, the Bleeker boxing collection was another memorable collection I really liked that hit GR retail and then the outlets.

Im real picky when it comes to clothing. Im all about logos, but never large pony. I like for the item to be easily recognizable from either the logo or the RL styling. Also never messed with Rugby or D&S lines. I love the fleece crewnecks and sucks that most are released as D&S. Also hope that RL releases more crewnecks that dont have an indian chief head, tired of those too.

T.

Last edited:
The Indian Chief western shirt is up on RL UK's website for £145 which equals about $200. Probably will retail for around $160 in the states then. We get ripped off hard in the UK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom