**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Haven't worn this in a loooong time

Anyone know how these run size wise in comparison to the Ranger boots? 

Last edited:
Came away from Macy's yesterday and loaded up Denim and Supply hoodies. Couldn't beat $20 a hoodie, but I just noticed some don't have the draw string for the hood. Is that standard for Denim and Supply hoodies or did somebody get me for my draw strings?

They do have the inserts so what could I use as an alternative if I chose to insert a straw string? Only thing I could think was shoe laces but that's too damn tacky.

Came away from Macy's yesterday and loaded up Denim and Supply hoodies. Couldn't beat $20 a hoodie, but I just noticed some don't have the draw string for the hood. Is that standard for Denim and Supply hoodies or did somebody get me for my draw strings?

They do have the inserts so what could I use as an alternative if I chose to insert a straw string? Only thing I could think was shoe laces but that's too damn tacky.

That's how some of them are made. I too had that question before on a D&S hoodie that I bought

going off of what @FrankMatthews
 said, since we're not allowed to sell on this thread, and i'm guessing alot of ppl are on IG, we should come up with a hashtag (i.e. #polo4saleNT or #ralphlaurenNT) so we can contact each other more freely. sellers can avoid the ebay final value fees, and buyers can get a discount from buying direct.

any thoughts?

Great idea.

you should of asked the employee that question. i doubt someone would steal the draw stings to a hoodie

But I just noticed as I stated previously. Besides department store employees aren't the most knowledgeable anyway.

Good to know that's how they are made though so I don't feel slighted on low.

Nice pick-up on the red/tan mountain jacket.

I grabbed that at the outlets way back. I should have grabbed all the versions they had!

What's up with the olympic rings on the second person from the left?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom