**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

All you dudes who copped the wrong sizes need to just post all of the stuff in buy/sell and let others eat from your success. That way you win and they win. Simple solution. Instead of complaining RL won't take back the stuff you shouldn't have got to begin with.
Ummm Kenai Vest, Beacon hoody, and graphic shorts
nerd.gif
... and I want em for the low lmao
I need to downsize this tee badly, one of my favorites

Newest pickups. I'm still debating whether or not to return the bear polo. Can't believe I paid 103 dollars for a shirt for the first time in 10 years.

Newest pickups. I'm still debating whether or not to return the bear polo. Can't believe I paid 103 dollars for a shirt for the first time in 10 years.

Not going to lie. Anything over 50$ for that shirt isn't worth it. What I would do if I were you, is return it in a couple of weeks when they have their next big sale and then just purchase it again for the new lower price. It's a tiny bear on a white polo shirt, definitely not worth 100 IMO. I see this piece hitting the outlets in the near future.
Good luck though

Last edited:

Nice stuff.

oh dang, I found one on the bay . . doubt it'll fit me though: 221401501658

There's also a camo joint from the current line - the camo pattern is a bit diferent though.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=31223016

you WHAT'S rich?

Im addressing this too. This isn't the thread to post the word, or any code for it.

Kid who doesn't know how to speak appropriately complains about being broke. ...That's perfect, right there.

Will be home later this week bout to see what 15k
Looks like everybody's copped up a pair of Spokane
 Post pics, especially of the RRL accesories. There was a hand tooled wallet I wanted that sold out with the quickness. Im pretty sure you copped

Back
Top Bottom