**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

who do i talk to about making a purchase from polo.com? 
sir, look no further.

Summer sale looks decent. Hopefully some stuff I'm eyeing sticks around in my size til Friday...
Plus another 40% off with the plug bros! Ask about me! worked with already 11 NT'ers and counting. 
Tryna hook my bros up, but its a win win... some of yall like "fool price" 

But thats none of my business.

Pics of the fake

That shirt is legit sir. You opened a case on some poor fool for nothing. Everybody makes mistakes but good lord do I hate when buyers do stuff like that.

Yeah, that doesn't look right at all. Tag is sewn on with that same thread used on trim around the collar. Never seen it put on like that. Here's a similar shirt with that trim. No odd stitching...

It's not the same shirt.

sir, look no further.

Plus another 40% off with the plug bros! Ask about me! worked with already 11 NT'ers and counting. 

Tryna hook my bros up, but its a win win... some of yall like "fool price" 

But thats none of my business.

this dude is good business yall.

Much appreated Frank. I will buy a few of the cords and pants to build my older items up.
The version from last year with a collar was similar, as was the takedown version from 2007 with no collar.
The 15 version is ok, but the fact that RL just attached sleeves to the patchwork horse vest from two years ago is why I will pass. The shooting shoulder and elbow patches don't even tempt me.

You seen the catalog? I'm surprised cords is all you can come up with. I suppose it's really not anything you don't already have in there.

Last edited:
That shirt is crazy fake. My brother has the real one from macys. The polo tag isn't even stitched on and look at the giant buttons on the front. The material of the shirt even felt like a cheap tee shirt. Sorry bro, this shirt was a fake.

That shirt is crazy fake. My brother has the real one from macys. The polo tag isn't even stitched on and look at the giant buttons on the front. The material of the shirt even felt like a cheap tee shirt. Sorry bro, this shirt was a fake.

You're wrong. It's real.

^^ with that dye spot on the tag, it's most likely a irregular that was sent to tj Maxx or Marshall because of over threading tag or other factory defects.

Last edited:
THANK YOU
tired.gif

Its precisely these details that give it away as real,,,,,

Last edited:
You seen the catalog? I'm surprised cords is all you can come up with. I suppose it's really not anything you don't already have in there.
I meant the 14' horse patchwork cardigan, and from the picture the cords were all I can the myself buying. I haven't seen the catalog yet, but I'm hoping there's some great stuff that I can make a list with.

You guys think that the shirt is real cool. The shirt even came in the flea market sealed plastic bag but the guy claims he bought it from Belk on the rack. Once again, the tag isn't even stitched on. It's hanging by a home made stitch FRESH OUT THE BAG. No explanation for that at all. Plus I tried it on and it was paper thin. The fit of the shirt said Custom and it fit like a bad classic, super huge. I'm just giving you guys a warning. Take it as you want.

Just for a reference, this is the real one. Notice how this one is even more distressed and looks of much better quality. The one I received wasnt even distressed on the collar.

Ok I get it, I'm being trolled. Good joke guys. No more about the shirt. Let's get back to the pick ups and information.

Ok I get it, I'm being trolled. Good joke guys. No more about the shirt. Let's get back to the pick ups and information.

no you're not.

The distressing can vary a bit from shirt to shirt.

From the pics, looks legit.

Last edited:
Anybody wanna help me out in determining if this hat is legit? I picked it up some time back at TJ maxx for what I remember was less than 15. The entire shape of the hat looks odd compared to other normal polo hats that I do own. The brim is wider/longer than I'm familiar with, and I've never seen old English lining on the inside of any polo item.

The leather strap does seem to be of decent quality so I plan to use that maybe on a different hat i just wanna second opinion before I get to ripping it up lol. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom