**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Any idea on when this will
Hit the site? :nerd:

I also may be mis-dating a few items in my mind. But, I'd ballpark it around 2005 or so that I found myself buying less. Then, maybe around 2010 I started feeling better about the stuff that was coming out.

...What year were the white Lake Placid and royal blue K-swiss-ish hockey jerseys?

Sup fellas, up to 70% off sale in progress, been trying to make some changes to accommodate those of you that may just need to order 1-2 items and so forth. Even when sales are in session you can expect to save an additional 25-30% which includes shipping, there is no extra charge for shipping once I forward you the merchandise. Time permitting I ship via Fedex next day air, those who have done business with my can vouch, always fast communication and turn around time. If anyone needs anything feel free to text, email or PM so that some money can be saved. I'm launching a new instagram page @the.RL.connect to post pictures, prices and all info. The only exclusions are cologne/perfume, everything else is a go! :smokin

Just placed an order with my man, Kush, today. That red varsity sweat jacket might go fast in XXL, especially since it's not crazily priced. So, I acted now.

You can see where RLX is going in this fall's lineup. I can see PS picking up the technical gear side of it, but I don't really know how the RLX branding is gonna fit with a luxury line.

That jacket looks quite nice.

I love the vintage Sportsman stuff. I obviously tend toward graphics, but there are so many gems in the Sportsman line over the years. A lot of heads get so smitten with "power pieces" that they neglect some of the less well-known gems in the Sportsman catalog. A good RL collection/rotation is balaced IMO.

Those lines are also a good choice for big dudes because a lot of those pieces are cut big.

Any idea on when this will
Hit the site? :nerd:

Modern dog graphics. ...Quick - somebody alert that "All American fly guy from the Chi" :rofl:

Random 7-17-14-14 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-12 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-10 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-11 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Random 7-17-14-13 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-8 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-7 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Sup fellas, up to 70% off sale in progress, been trying to make some changes to accommodate those of you that may just need to order 1-2 items and so forth. Even when sales are in session you can expect to save an additional 25-30% which includes shipping, there is no extra charge for shipping once I forward you the merchandise. Time permitting I ship via Fedex next day air, those who have done business with my can vouch, always fast communication and turn around time. If anyone needs anything feel free to text, email or PM so that some money can be saved. I'm launching a new instagram page @the.RL.connect to post pictures, prices and all info. The only exclusions are cologne/perfume, everything else is a go!
smokin.gif
Legit. Have been doing business with him for months. Smooth transactions every time.

Macys....my local one had them for $40 on sale, probably less now if you can find them

When did you go last?

I tried to find a XXL at 34th and Queens Center and struck out at both places. They're not on the RL site. They're on the Macy's site for 69.99.

If you happen to see them in XXL, or even XL, I guess, at your local for that kind of price, let me know. Or, better yet, just grab them for me and I'll reimburse you immediately.

When did you go last?

I tried to find a XXL at 34th and Queens Center and struck out at both places. They're not on the RL site. They're on the Macy's site for 69.99.

If you happen to see them in XXL, or even XL, I guess, at your local for that kind of price, let me know. Or, better yet, just grab them for me and I'll reimburse you immediately.

No doubt, I checked Macys website search function and it stated there's an XL left by me, I will check it later

D&S had some really nice designs but as was said before the quality of their shirts along with many other items was straight toilet paper. Chaps even had a better thickness and quality to me which is kinda sad.
mean.gif
  It was a nice price point but I was disappointed on quite a few purchases except for some boots I purchased. Not to mention they went way too overboard with camo.
sick.gif
There's only so many times you can rock the camo/army fits without looking like your bringing back BCC in the 90's. Polo Sport returning(if done right) got me doing cartwheels though.
glasses.gif

Random 7-17-14-14 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-12 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-10 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-11 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Random 7-17-14-13 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-8 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-7 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Sup fellas, up to 70% off sale in progress, been trying to make some changes to accommodate those of you that may just need to order 1-2 items and so forth. Even when sales are in session you can expect to save an additional 25-30% which includes shipping, there is no extra charge for shipping once I forward you the merchandise. Time permitting I ship via Fedex next day air, those who have done business with my can vouch, always fast communication and turn around time. If anyone needs anything feel free to text, email or PM so that some money can be saved. I'm launching a new instagram page @the.RL.connect to post pictures, prices and all info. The only exclusions are cologne/perfume, everything else is a go! :smokin

100 all the way around no problems at all dealing with kush. So far spunt 6k probably saved about 5k give or take with him. Dude will always have my biz until he raises his jersey up in the rafters .

BIP/SHOTTADRU/RRLEGEND - I more than appreciate the kind words fellas, its a pleasure working with you fellas, and it has turned into more than just hand over money transactions, as we speak and discuss all the time whether you guys are spending money or not, thats what this is all about :smoking #ntfam

BIP/SHOTTADRU/RRLEGEND - I more than appreciate the kind words fellas, its a pleasure working with you fellas, and it has turned into more than just hand over money transactions, as we speak and discuss all the time whether you guys are spending money or not, thats what this is all about :smoking #ntfam

My dude, Kush. This is a lifestyle. You either know or you don't.

I was talking to my dude today who used to run security a Brooklyn Bowl and he said the same without me even prompting it... You want to bring it back to the old school, then instead of my kicking you out of the spot, let me know and I'll relieve you of your garments too. Crackson Heights status... Shouts to my QU peeps who beem repping **** whole ****zz. JayRcoks. DaveLabels, Solace and all that. Yes I'm bent as fuccccckkkk. Cop that Dominican Diner EP. Earlly!!

Fit for today

Rohge project hat
Polo sport basketball northeast grapihc tee
'95 Midnight canves AF1 highs

..Jay knowns AF1 king in this *****. Clark Kent and Mayor follow, but won't even comment on the AF1 game. Even they know...

Cheers.

Last edited:
BTW, those who know me IRL know I work in global health. Im counting my blessings today. I was supposed to go to the AIDS Conference this week in Australia, but my event fell apary and I didn't go. 100 people on the Malaysian flight that got shot down were delegates to the conference. Several people who died on that flight were people I worked with overseas. Show love and live life, my peoples... you never know - it can be all gone tomorrow.

RIP all them heads.

RIP DG NWC XTC too. been a long time...

STOP ON BY! Have fun and chill whit some good peeps. NYC today 8/19/2014 fort green brooklyn

Last edited:
If that Indian head jacket is still there Wednesday, I'm buying it. Glad I passed on the outlets sale here in Atlantic city. Also, it looks like the leftover rugby designs are making it over to rl. Lol at D&S.

Back
Top Bottom