**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Pirate even got the pottery matching...

lay out game too strong...:smokin

It's the merino watch cap...
The tags are different. The one I posted has the polo tag in leather and connected by two little stitches. The merino is different(simpler) fammo. Close but no cigar. I know it sounds picky but that was the detail that stood out to me.
nerd.gif
So anybody else got a link?

Last edited:

FYI   Carson's is having a 50.00 off  100.00 purchase....    (4 days only!!)

Code: ZXCLUSIVS14  

stackable Free shipping:   BDAYSEP

For those looking to Get the Pennant Polo...  58.00    Large only

not sure you will get it cheaper...
Thumbs up for the code but it's pretty picky about what qualifies and does'nt. Still good lookin' on the hook.

@Everyone else..

Also...What's the story with Fresh112 because tthis is a pretty good deal but if he's shady
devil.gif

Fresh112
Yesterday at 11:14 am

Yo i am back giving the employee discount on PRL up to 50% regular priced items & 40% of sale items let me know 

Last edited:
The tags are different. The one I posted has the polo tag in leather and connected by two little stitches. The merino is different(simpler) fammo. Close but no cigar. I know it sounds picky but that was the detail that stood out to me.:nerd: So anybody else got a link?

I see... Maybe that's a sample in the pic and they decided to change the patch up a lil...

Fresh 112 sounds good but I works to hard for my money to be hood winked, I don't play when it comes to my monies or my foods. If you legit cools, if not kick the sand.

Last edited:
on the real if you ain't got one just ask em at the register.
i used to hook people up all the time if they asked.
Ralph got plenty money.

King Dame Dash out here consistant with the RL flow...

Those shoulder patterns are tuff... good stuff

Outfit is a clean little lay-out and the socks are pretty low key fly..

I need to step my polo sock and undies game up...

I was looking crazy all summer smh...

Info on the socks?

^nice stuff pirate, always with the fire 

I really want to get this jacket, along with a few other items,  but I am on the fence about because I doubt I'll get much use out of it down here in FL 
mad.gif

^^^^ it's not a too heavy jacket! the body is a like a twill cotton and the leather isn't heavy as well either....

Back
Top Bottom