**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

vintage to lounge

^^^ Nice pick-up.

I was just wondering if any of you have seen this joint before.:nerd:

Dude is saying it's a sample.
Never seen the sweatshirts like this and if it's a sample I guess that's why.
I'm not breaking $160 on it anyways but just wondering if anybody had some unique samples or was familiar with this one.
All of the samples I've come across have been size M, and I've never seen one with writing on directly on the clothing.

@Supermanblue79

Yeah the writing was kinda OD even though a sample.
tongue.gif

Plus the XXL
grin.gif
made it seem extra sus I don't think I've ever seen sample sales with XXL anywhere? Thanks for feedback.

On another note my Belk JackFriday hats came in finally but why does the green fit different than the black thooo & they're the same size.
eyes.gif

Either way at $24 bucks a pop I ain't mad.

Last edited:
polo jeans company is basically trash in regards to vintage polo clothing. maybe a handful of PJC items will get a pass amongst vintage collectors.

but if you really love polo jeans company, then by all means, do you.

That ain't nothing guize...Years ago I almost posted a straight USPA fit. Imagine that....picked up display NORMCORE JOINT YESTADAY... I STAY rackin lo

Last edited:
Sorry if this was discussed already but I haven't been on in a while and don't have time to look through previous posts.

Anyone hear about the Polo Bar/Lounge opening in NYC next week? Or has it opened yet? Saw pics of the inside and it looks SO nice. My bad if this is old news!

Picked up last season's navy pea coat at a RL Factory store for $211 - An absolute steal. Everything was 30% off and I used another 20% off coupon.

:pimp:

That's not really a steal. If you were here a few weeks ago when they had 30-40% off on outerwear and the 50% off coupon that pea coat would've only cost you $132. I picked up 3 of them at that price.

Last edited:
I went last year, or maybe that was really early this year but that line was long as FFFF.... and I didn't get in, so you have to go early and have time in case there is a line, everyone and they mother be there.

Anyone ever go to these sales when they have them? What kind of inventory/prices do they offer? Is it worth it?
I've always wanted to go to one of these, but I've never been in NY for business at the same time as the sale.

I went last year, or maybe that was really early this year but that line was long as FFFF.... and I didn't get in, so you have to go early and have time in case there is a line, everyone and they mother be there.
I've heard that these sales are how lots of the RL sample pieces make it from the runway to peoples' collections. This is the one time that I can say that I really appreciate the resellers that go to these sales. No way I would own some of my favorite pieces without them.

Anyone ever go to these sales when they have them? What kind of inventory/prices do they offer? Is it worth it?
I've always wanted to go to one of these, but I've never been in NY for business at the same time as the sale.

I've heard that these sales are how lots of the RL sample pieces make it from the runway to peoples' collections. This is the one time that I can say that I really appreciate the resellers that go to these sales. No way I would own some of my favorite pieces without them.

I actually went to the sale today. There was ZERO polo, I repeat ZERO. Which for me was fine as I've been kind of over the polo aspect for a while. With that said there were some deep steals.

I copped 2 pairs of RRL denim, a pair of black label dress pants, and a pair of Tahoma chukkas all for $250. Regular priced all of that would have been around $1400.

The last day of the sale is tomorrow, I highly suggest you make it if you can as discounts will probably be around 85%. They've got some really dope pieces if you're more into black and purple label. Not worth your time if you're strictly a Lo Head.

superman, it's not the sample sale. luxury apparel and accessories. basically, a liquidation of overstock of the higher end lines.

I actually went to the sale today. There was ZERO polo, I repeat ZERO. Which for me was fine as I've been kind of over the polo aspect for a while. With that said there were some deep steals.

I copped 2 pairs of RRL denim, a pair of black label dress pants, and a pair of Tahoma chukkas all for $250. Regular priced all of that would have been around $1400.

The last day of the sale is tomorrow, I highly suggest you make it if you can as discounts will probably be around 85%. They've got some really dope pieces if you're more into black and purple label. Not worth your time if you're strictly a Lo Head.
pics?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom