**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone get shipping confirmation for the .com sale? Haven't heard anything back.

Sometimes .com cops, especially sale orders, can take dayyys to ship.

The last order I had on the .com site literally took a week to ship out from the day I ordered it.
I ordered some stuff yesterday morning and got shipment confirmation this morning buuut half my order got cancelled for being out of stock SMH. Some of your order my becoming from diff locations so they may be trying to locate things...

Been having the same problem when ordering online from lo. My recent cop to 3 days to ship (albeit mlk day last Monday), ordered last Sunday then shipped on Wednesday. Shipped from Greensboro,NC which all my orders have been.

Some recent online sale pickups..

Last edited:
guys in trying ti cop some stuff on sale from the website can anyone hook me up with a discount code?

also would making a trip to the outlets be good to buy some regular polo shirts?

Wave alert....

Courtesy of the young uptown legend, Nym Lo....

Straight fire...

Sidebar:

I havent really noticed but Dallas Penn the "Eastern Parkway OG" has lost willllddd weight...

The fashion gawd. ...

Layer up king...

The layout leader. ..

Whatever you wanna call him, he's official. ...

Last edited:
^ I'm going to regret passing on those bags, they are nicer every time I see that pic. :smokin

date night with the Mrs. tonight

RRL Deerskin Leather filled Vest, Polo knit Beacon Sweater, Polo sportshirt, Polo Denim, Ralph Lauren Leather Boots

Back
Top Bottom