**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was it fed ex sure post? That's what my current package is

Yeah, I used the free shipping code last week. I rather pay the $20 for fedex than to have to deal with usps again
Yup ery time it's free shipping it's surepost. My only gripe is it takes an extra day to get to me but other than that I don't have probs wit USPS round my way. sucks to hear they lost ya jacket. Hope you get ya bread back atleast fam...

RRLegend - thanks bro, I always see the vest on the bay, always wanted one

SMB - Thanks bro, the materials are great. I was definitely happy with the quality of it

What RL does now is have their items transferred to USPS via smartpost to help with deliveries, makes my packages take one day longer

Owners of the Lake Placid Hoodie: Is the sizing similar to a classic fit? Want to pull the trigger on a L, but hate for it to be short in the sleeves. 

Which Lake Placid hoodie? The hockey joint or the navy pullover with the red cuffing + sheld patch?

Last edited:

Need this

is this at the outlets? :x

RRLegend - thanks bro, I always see the vest on the bay, always wanted one

SMB - Thanks bro, the materials are great. I was definitely happy with the quality of it

What RL does now is have their items transferred to USPS via smartpost to help with deliveries, makes my packages take one day longer
Good news. I hope it stays around long enough for me to make up my mind.

Random out of state TJ maxx Polo Section is GOLD... $49.99

Dope. To my surprise, I was able to grab this from the RL website for $60 just last week when it popped up on my wish list; there have been a handful of items from last spring become available again lately

Dope. To my surprise, I was able to grab this from the RL website for $60 just last week when it popped up on my wish list; there have been a handful of items from last spring become available again lately
what size did you get? I got a Large they run a lil big ... i need the M

Back
Top Bottom