**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Had to get the gothic p cardigan, half zip french terry and black label Moto.

Do you mean that you want a link to your instagram page in your signature? Send me a message so that you don't clutter the thread and I will try to assist you

Need this
Can't find this online anywhere...might go check outlets today.

Whats up fellas!  Its been a been a minute, been mad busy, but I have been checking on the regular and finally got around to make some picks up at Macy's with the sale

Dope stuff as always Kush, Superman, Ty and Pirate 
pimp.gif

here's todays pick ups from Macy's, stopped by Bloomingdales but they didn't have anything really, looks like I'm gonna have to hit rl.com to grab the rest of the stuff I wanted
info on jeans to the left?

^@pirate- always like RL's southwest patterns.

Tonight to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary with the Mrs.

Purple Label Patchwork Cardigan with suede elbows, Purple Label Suede Waistcoat with brass accents, Purple Label Casual Shirt, Purple Label Linen Cargo Pant with suede riding accents, Ralph Lauren Military Boots, Purple Label Silk Tie, Purple Label Suede Gloves, Polo Wool knit trapper hat

Happy Lovers Day NT

Last edited:

Debating whether or not I should buy this @$600. Not breaking the bank by any means, but I've never spent that much on a single item.

But then again,I don't have anything like this in my closet as well.

^
What's the lining made of in that jacket? I've seen some nice Polo leathers but don't like how some have cotton lining. For the prices they charge I'd want something different for the lining.

^Nice fit. That is my favorite button down to come out from blue label this year. I haven't worn mine yet but I probably will pair mine with my white RRL slim straight jeans and some black Timbs. I just need to find me a pair of Timbs for the low.

^
What's the lining made of in that jacket? I've seen some nice Polo leathers but don't like how some have cotton lining. For the prices they charge I'd want something different for the lining.
the lining is cotton, with a green plaid pattern.

Back
Top Bottom