**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Im probably late as hell on this but the slim fit Sullivan jean is perfection, theres a black distressed pair on sale right now. I highly suggest it.

JULY 4th sale in session... some good deals, if you're doing any bulk shopping and need assistance lmk

Last edited:
I recently stopped buying clothes from the outlet. Over time I noticed that the clothes don't hold up as well as what goes to Dillard's, Macy's, & etc. It's cheaper material designed to be sold cheaper point blank. Now I'll go out there for something like the duck sweater but mostly I just stick to .com & department store items now.

mean.gif
Doing too much...

Very nice. I'd love to have this RRL version in hand to see how the quality is compared to the Purple Label Shearling Biker Jacket.

Did you size up? It looks like it runs small.

Didn't cop yet waiting for the elusive xxl to appear but I may have to settle for the xl. My sales lady said its a loose fit .

Also I got a ton of xxl , 40 and size 10-10.5 boots that's bout to hit the market . If any one interested pm , trying to nt first before I put on the bay

Polo factory store at Woodbury commons is having a pretty good sale this weekend with 30% off most things and 30-40% off already reduced items. Discount stacks with the 20% off coupon that was posted earlier.

The Ralph Lauren store there also had 25% off the lowest marked price. They had some raw selvedge RRL jeans marked down to ~$150

Last edited:
Didn't cop yet waiting for the elusive xxl to appear but I may have to settle for the xl. My sales lady said its a loose fit .

Also I got a ton of xxl , 40 and size 10-10.5 boots that's bout to hit the market . If any one interested pm , trying to nt first before I put on the bay
The info about the sizing is good, gives me a better chance of tracking one down that fits if i decide to purchase.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in these before I throw them on ebay pm me. Size large and in mint condition, the jacket was worn twice. I have dropped weight and everything is too big. Comes from smoke/pet free home

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The jacket is now at the outlets for $149. I saw it this weekend at Ontario Mills.

Anyone interested in these before I throw them on ebay pm me. Size large and in mint condition, the jacket was worn twice. I have dropped weight and everything is too big. Comes from smoke/pet free home

congrats on the weight loss man! hoping to get to the same point soon

Back
Top Bottom