**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I just like Ralph so much because he took inspiration from what students were wearing at Ivy League schools and at Oxford and Cambridge but then improved on it with his personal aesthetic and quality control and brought it to the masses. What other brand is worn by people from so many different walks of life (other than Nike of course)? You see people from country clubs to housing projects in Polo and of all ages too. I see your point though but you are thinking more about practicality rather than selling people a dream, which is where Ralph comes in.

Really hate how they didn't bring back those denim and supply selvedge joints in the straight fit. They are awesome for the price I paid....

This should be a good place to ask..where can I find bear sheets? Does Ralph even produce them anymore? Is ebay my only option?

Haven't seen bear sheets in a while, they used to be available at the outlets. I'd save the trouble & look on fleabay

@dontbelikethat I got a 25% email that expires on the 7th no minimum

Last edited:
Haven't seen bear sheets in a while, they used to be available at the outlets. I'd save the trouble & look on fleabay

@dontbelikethat I got a 25% email that expires on the 7th no minimum
Can you post the link here or PM?

Last edited:
Is it possible to look up a name of an item based on the tag alone? tried google the bar code and the abrreviated name of top tag but no results

Is it possible to look up a name of an item based on the tag alone? tried google the bar code and the abrreviated name of top tag but no results

I feel like sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Ive tried with some items doing "ralph lauren*barcode*" and the item pops up. For others it doesn't.

Deep Discount.

Just bought this hat at TJMaxx. Does anyone recall this coming out and If so, is it for men or women? The hat itself has no tags stating it's polo. Except a "100% ACRYLIC - MADE IN P.R.C"
I have a feeling it might've been a sample.

Last edited:
This is a great jacket by PL. Love the jacket, but waaaay too much money for tweed.

Hope to find this later heavily discounted.

Just bought this hat at TJMaxx. Does anyone recall this coming out and If so, is it for men or women? The hat itself has no tags stating it's polo. Except a "100% ACRYLIC - MADE IN P.R.C"
I have a feeling it might've been a sample.
I also did some cleaning in my closet this weekend. found a lot of stuff I doubt I'll ever wear. Like these RRL TIES that I bought down in the city a few years ago.

I've never seen the hat before, looks like it may belong to the womens' collection. Didn't you have a few native sweater samples a while back...any tagging in the hat similar to what's in the sweater?

The RRL tie on the left is great.

Last edited:
I need to know when Herald Square gets it. Have a gift card I've been wanting to use on the right item.

Could anyone confirm how these fit? I'm an 11 in Jordans, 10.5 in rangers (though I think I could of pulled a 10) , 10 in most dress shoes...

Back
Top Bottom