**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got the Custom Fit Polo down to $70, I used the code: LOOKS on MACYS website
I bought 2 to get free shipping

Welp. The Black bear is $395. Up on the website. I'll buy the blue one from Macy's because I have the gift card. Hope it goes down.

Blue:
Wool/lambswool/camel hair/merino wool/other fibers

Black:
94% wool, 2% lambswool, 1% acrylic, 1% angora, 1% alpaca, 1% cashmere.

Last edited:
Didn't realize both mens bears were up, if anyone needs assistance lmk, all info listed in my sig :smokin

Mingo - I have that vest, honestly its probably my favorite vest from RL, it sometimes pops up no eBay, as well as the forest green one. I believe retail was around $400 but could be mistaken, prices on the bay are usually around 175-200 for it, just check daily. Good luck

Last edited:
What are your guys thoughts on the quality of the old polo sport Parkas? Debating on pulling the plug on this piece. Cant go wrong with deadstock.
There's not much difference between this old polo sport and the new ones. Same fake fur, but may have a bit more down fill than the new ones.

Last edited:
Welp. The Black bear is $395. Up on the website. I'll buy the blue one from Macy's because I have the gift card. Hope it goes down.

Blue:
Wool/lambswool/camel hair/merino wool/other fibers

Black:
94% wool, 2% lambswool, 1% acrylic, 1% angora, 1% alpaca, 1% cashmere.

Once again the navy blue is not wool. 92% cotton, 7% linen, 1% cashmere

Although they may be doing a wool and cotton version of the same sweater like they did last year. The wool version will be $400 though for sure.

On another note, there is a mock neck of the black wool bear sweater floating around on IG.

Last edited:
^I have a few of the Ralph Lauren Brand chelsea boots like that and the quality is great.

The Polo Brand boots you posted should be close in quality.

Last edited:
Hey do any of you guys know if they made last year bear sweaters in XS? I see that on the rl site both seaters are made in XS, I wear S custom fit in polo and XS in Denim & Supply but I'm a bit confused which to get XS or S (I'm a skinny dude that 5'9) as sometimes their sizing is all over the place lol.

Going to have to hit Herald Square tomorrow and see if they got the sweaters since I slept on the Macy's link. What's the point of the cashiers saying they can take your info if you aren't notified of anything? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Ebay is a real trip.
Buyer with 0 feedback buys my FW 2013/2014 Grindlay Vest (smooth leather) and then files a claim saying it is FAKE???
Ebay is now FORCING me to accept the return and refund the buyer.
I dug a little deeper into the buyer (of course a little too late now) to see that his shipping address is an empty construction lot (according to google earth)
so now it seems like I may end up getting either an empty box in return or something else, while this guy walks away with a brand new vest.
I called ebay and offered to upload my receipt for proof, they said "sorry you would need a Certificate of Authenticity" WTF??? This is Lo not an autographed baseball card.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Laure...o1Qci0NQlVTDzjZkR%2FU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Back
Top Bottom