**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Picked this up today.

I like this one much better than the old 2 pocket version. Nice way to end the year.
thanks super , really don't have that many skins to unload so i never hit you up about all the gear I'm putting on ebay 

nice pickup @rrlegend  

i'm hating, just a little lol
joint will be on sale by december but they only had  xl's left so had to pull the trigger on it now. 

shouts out to the man sneakerpimp2k8 / kushdrygoods.  I've spent over 10k with him the last 1.5 years and he's super legit with the discount 

I like this one much better than the old 2 pocket version. Nice way to end the year.
thanks super , really don't have that many skins to unload so i never hit you up about all the gear I'm putting on ebay 

nice pickup @rrlegend  
i'm hating, just a little lol
joint will be on sale by december but they only had  xl's left so had to pull the trigger on it now. 

shouts out to the man sneakerpimp2k8 / kushdrygoods.  I've spent over 10k with him the last 1.5 years and he's super legit with the discount 

:smokin

My Man !!!! Always a pleasure bro!!! Enjoy the vest brother!!

I copped my shearling, extremely happy with it, will post some detailed pictures once its safe to bring it out from hiding :nerd:

Last edited:
smokin.gif

My Man !!!! Always a pleasure bro!!! Enjoy the vest brother!!

I copped my shearling, extremely happy with it, will post some detailed pictures once its safe to bring it out from hiding
nerd.gif
Copped Myself... Couldn't pass up this lastest Sale...

I very happy w/ it myself..    Heavier than I thought it would Be..

BLACK Friday sale starts Tuesday!!! Its 40% off the entire store. Combine that with the 30% off card most of us received in the mail and I can see a lot of great pick ups in our future!!

Back
Top Bottom