**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Random thoughts. Have any of you worn that ski gear stuff to go skiing? I've only been up to snowboard twice but was surprised to see a lot of the serious skiiers wearing those really tight suits. Looking like they were ready to set some personal best times on the slopes that day.

I'm curious about the practicality of the pieces on the slopes. I would say that they are the best when relaxing in the cabin whilst flirting with the snow bunnies!
Random thoughts. Have any of you worn that ski gear stuff to go skiing? I've only been up to snowboard twice but was surprised to see a lot of the serious skiiers wearing those really tight suits. Looking like they were ready to set some personal best times on the slopes that day.

Dope fits and pickups fellas

Couple people inquired about Macys, I know some locations can really be hit or miss. I was at the Macys in Garden State Plaza. Herald Square us usually a win only two Macys I even bother with.

I want to try snowboarding out again, it's better now that I have health insurance. Went twice before and surprised I didn't break an arm or my neck. One time I had a bad stop and flipped over on top of my head.

picked up the red expedition parka for $215 before taxes, should be getting it by end of week.

Last edited:
@Herueyes, Nice see different RL labels mixed. The Shearling is nice, and the RLX knit is great. RLX has so many unique items hidden throughout the label.

Finally got another wear out of this old setup Today...
Purple Label Wool down-fill Shooting Vest, Polo Wool Turtleneck, Polo Sportshirt, RRL Waxed Cargos w/leather accents, Ralph Lauren Calfskin/Suede Boot

Last edited:
this is the only "ski" item i picked up. simple w/ some nice detailing. tech fleece w/ 3m accents on arm and back, rubberized shoulders.

Hammer - Niceee, thats a hell of a price !! "Steals, not deals"

SMB- Dope as usually bro, love that turtleneck

Dope pickups and posts, love to see fits and some colors in here. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom