**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Uggghh. :x The cardigan is unmatched. I am beginning to hate the blue label serape cardigan I got a couple seasons ago. Would love to swap out with something like this RRL. Whats the damage on that and how likely would it be to come across a S at this point?

Never heard or saw this shearling mentioned once in here this year. Pics don't do it justice, it's dope af. I just might prefer this over the lighter brown shearling, Super luxurious and very classy. Love the color on it too.

tumblr_lvx2udfXRj1qhb2keo1_500.gif
:wow: Frank, that shearling is incredible. I've been looking past it on the site since August and it looks so much bettet in your pictures. Great pick up...you've been killing the thread with the shearling outwear.

Thanks on the cardigan. I can't remember the price, but I think it retailed at around $600 more or less (I miss those older price points). Most of them are being hoarded by Asian collectors, but they do pop up for sale sometimes. I'll let you know if I come across one down the road.

Keep your Spring Polo Serape. There hasn't been on like it made from the heavy weight yarn and silver conch buttons. It will be very desirable down the road.

Caught some good deals today at Macy's at the Mall At Wellington Green...they have a whole section that everything is 65%-80% off

Got this T for $16 retail was $60

Got this T for $10 retail was $60

Even though I'm out in florida now it gets chilly at night some days...got this crew for $21 retail was $98

Got these sweats for $18 retail was $98

Smooth $! Is that near Orlando?

Never heard or saw this shearling mentioned once in here this year. Pics don't do it justice, it's dope af. I just might prefer this over the lighter brown shearling, Super luxurious and very classy. Love the color on it too.

My god, I don't even like shearling jackets and this is fire.

You right Frank... it's Super Luxurious and Classy... a bit too classy for Blue... I couldn't help but notice the RL on the pull tabs... I've seen this jacket before...Hot Damn... on the flea item #181943378693  - They done did a switcharoo and Poof! What was once Black is now Blue!!!! The cannibalization of Black Label is now complete... but they can't fool me I'm from the Street!! 
mean.gif
  Damn!!!!!! Why they trying to integrate/assimilate the Black with the Blue? This just leads to confusion amongst you know Who? YOU!!! This must be some CoIntelPro to confuse a bro to make him think with a wink
wink.gif
he can settle for Blue and accept it as True...

I'm not hate'in just not relate'in

Best to be Bold (esp. during Black History Month)

and stick with the BLACK

and of course... the GOLD...
Peace...
wink.gif

Last edited:
Ive noticed RRL quality is hit or miss. They are bugging with their price points.

Charging $400 for a zip up hoody made in China.

I always thought RRL was made in USA.

Its comical how they don't tell you where pieces are made on the website.

Seems like the whole RL brand is on the decline for the consumer.

Quality is on the decline and prices are on the incline.

Hey guys what's your thoughts on the RRL slim narrow jeans fitting? I'm thinking about purchasing a pair would be my first. I wear 28x32 in the varick and sullivan slim fit polo jeans, So do I order the same size? Also how is the quality  of the RRL jeans? Thanks

Well, there goes my budget for the next few months[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

What do you guys see in the future for RL? Obviously I Dont post in here like I did years back, but I have been hearing alot about the company struggling and wanted to know you guys perspective on it.
@LuckyLuchiano   When I first read this it sounded like you were contemplating in investing in RL.  I hope you passed considering the company lost 22% of its value today after bad earnings and bad outlook forecast.

Its only a mater of time till we see "vintage pieces" reproduced.  It dosnt take a genius to check ebay and see what prices are for the pieces especially the hats going for thousands.

I was buying beacon sweaters for full retail in blomingdales for $300 in year 2000……now a similar sweater would retail for close to $1000 and quality not nearly as close.  Crazy

On today's rainy NY day.
Nice Nice... I was gonna rock something similar but opted for my Black Label Hoodie trench...

The lining in those waxed jackets are pretty warm - I got mine on standby with some waxed RLX Jeans...

P.S. Where did you get that carabiner??? Looks Dope...

Ive noticed RRL quality is hit or miss. They are bugging with their price points.

Charging $400 for a zip up hoody made in China.

I always thought RRL was made in USA.

Its comical how they don't tell you where pieces are made on the website.

Seems like the whole RL brand is on the decline for the consumer.

Quality is on the decline and prices are on the incline.
I'm not too much a fan of RRL but the few items I do have are top notch...

$400 for a zip up hoody that cost $4 to make is just greed greed greed...

RRL use to be made in the USA (even RLX) but just like Coach - to increase 

the profit margins and line their pockets production was moved to China, 

Thailand, Macau, etc... Anywhere but here!!! Just be selective with your

loot that's all... Try buying an american flag for memorial day or 4th of July

Betcha it says "Made in China"...
mean.gif

Peace...
wink.gif

Good stuff up there^

Temps dropped today so I got another wear out of these....

Polo Sample Full Shearling Lambskin Vest, Polo Intarsita Wool Sweater, Polo Sportshirt, Polo Wool Hound Rep Tie, Polo Canvas Trail Pant with Leather trim, Ralph Lauren Calfskin Quilted Bike Boots, Polo Leather Gloves.

Last edited:
They are going for the price of what you would pay for a custom slipper from one of their flagship stores
mean.gif

BTW: This spot near me called Granger Owings is having their Tent Sale and it's 75% off all their fall/winter apparel

- RRL (Workshirts, tees, henleys, etc.)

- Polo (Outerwear, workshirts, denim, ties, etc.)

I'm supposed to be going back tomorrow and will take pics. 

Last edited:
:nerd: where granger owings at? I've been in Columbia since I came to Carolina in 09 never heard of it

Back
Top Bottom